A TOTAL PLUMBING LLC

A39 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2006

735 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE

Cartersville, GA 30120

Family owned ,phones answered 24 hours a day....

plumber (38)water heater repair and installation (8)drain cleaning (6)hvac repair (1)

01/17/2020

They were very good to work with. They came out the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a building in Roswell that has two toilets that leak. Both flappers fail to completely shut off the water flow. I need these fixed so I do not have high water bills anymore. Need to have the other two toilets looked at also.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

11/16/2019

Easy experience! The plumber, Jason, was fast and easy to work with. He arrived on time (even though traffic getting to my place was crazy), explained what he needed to do, gave me a fair price, and did his work. I'm very pleased with my service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waste disposal hook-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

10/16/2019

Drip Drop Plumbing what's a very pleasant experience and the work was that professional very friendly it was a great experience heartbeat guide for all our loving me and the price is very reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

07/10/2019

Went good and quicker than I thought it would go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new toilet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/28/2019

A-Total plumbing is always there when we need them. Mike was on time which is what I look for! They are always personable, always professional. 5 star rating all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

04/02/2019

Excellent service and fast response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

02/22/2019

They ordered the part and came back and installed the new sprayer. There were a couple of problems with the installation and they had to come back a few times to get everything taken care of, but at the end of the day we are happy with how things turned out. They made sure to work with us and went of their way to make things right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leaking faucet hose.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

12/12/2018

He e a very sweet man and wih a great performance I love to have him come back to my house if I have a problem .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He unplugged my sink

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. If you ever need anything let us know .

11/09/2018

Not well Not this company mentioned by you. It was A-total plumbing. I was disappointed once again. Unfortunately for me I used your site for the first time w/ less then desired results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replaced, leak and stem repaired & replaced.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

So sorry you had a bad experience. Please reach out to the office at 770-507-5424 And ask for Richard

05/23/2018

Excellent service. Dustin was dedicated to solving the problem. Polite, professional & trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of tankless gas water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

Tankless water heaters , water heaters , blue poly repair , toilet repair , drain cleaning , all plumbing repairs