Concrete Corrections

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2013

We are an owner-operated concrete raising and foundation stabilization business located outside of Athens, Georgia. Some of our services include concrete lifting and leveling, void filling, deep soil stabilization, chemical grout, erosion control and deep injection techniques with a structural grade polyurethane foam and other premium polymer resins....

Poly Lift USA Georgia

Award 2019

07/19/2018

I got 3 quotes and I could not be happier with choosing Concrete Corrections. They quoted me on exactly what I asked for. They are very knowledgeable -- they explained everything and answered all of my questions. Their price was much, much better than the 1st two quotes. They did an excellent job. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill under driveway and garage

CATEGORY mudjacking

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed]!

07/27/2017

Paid $2600 for the work.  Did a great job. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Injected polyurethane foam under garage floor and corner of driveway to fill/lift.

CATEGORY mudjacking

Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate it!

07/06/2017

Very professional and answered all question. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Grade Polyurethane Form for cracks in 2 and 1 car garage,

CATEGORY mudjacking

Thank you, we appreciate you guys!

10/14/2016

Perfectly! Richard and his assistant were outstanding and very knowledgeable, having had a lot of experience with this technique. My husband (an engineer) asked to observe, and Richard was very welcoming. The job took exactly one hour, and they arrived promptly. Setting our appointment with Kelly was so pleasant! She was sweet and also honored the senior discount. We appreciated that!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our front steps had settled, causing the last step to the stoop being too high for safety. Steps needed to be lifted.

CATEGORY mudjacking

Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate you guys!

05/04/2016

The job was expertly completed with true professionalism, on time, great value great work. If every service provider was this excellent life would be much easier. From the very first contact to the estimate and all the work these guys are fabulous. We are 100% satisfied and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Void filled under front steps?porch, leveled front pathway and void filled

CATEGORY mudjacking

Concrete Raising / Leveling, Poly Lifting, Void Fill, Soil Solidification, Foundation Stabilization, Deep Soil Grout Injection, Under Seal, Crack Seal, Helical Pier Installation, Resin Injection.

We do not pour new concrete.