JOHNSON DAVID ELECTRICAL CO

Angie's List since September 2007

Charles R Morton Electric, LLC.

Established in 2014 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, Charles R Morton has many years of experience -- delivering professional and expert service for his clients and Angie’s List members, alike. Morton Electric has established itself as a customer oriented Electrical Service provider whom focuses on providing quality electrical installation and repair services. Morton Electric provides quality electrical services according to our good old-fashioned Customer Service Philosophy. When you need an experienced electrician, Morton Electric is the most trusted company for the job. Our electricians arrive on time in fully stocked vehicles so that we can respond to your service request quickly and efficiently. We will always arm you with all necessary information, including all options and upfront pricing, so that you can make the best decision. Our electricians will never make false promises; we make only agreements we are able to keep. All of our electricians are fully trained, background checked, and drug tested. Our goal is to make sure you are safe, satisfied, and up to code. Your complete satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Give us a call today to discuss your electrical needs!

09/27/2017

Very professional and reasonable priced. Showed up on time which is a biggie for my wife.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Under counter lights, hung TV, gfic switch in bathroom

02/17/2016

Fast,  professional service. Last year I had 2 switches replaced by Reliable.  They charged me an $89 "service fee" then another $89 for 2 switches. The work by Reliable took all of 5 minutes Johnson charged me $95 for 6 switches.   I will definitely call them in the future. Years ago, Johnson installed recessed lighting and fixtures in my home for a reasonable fee.    They are small and local and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 6 switches that were not working properly

09/12/2007

Johnson David did a wonderful job. Everything was done the way I had expected and the company was great to work with. I would definitely suggest that other people should utilize this company when the time is needed for electrical work to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Johnson David replaced two ballast in the utility room.

ELECTRICAL SERVICES.