Elephant Errands

Angie's List since June 2012

Top Trust Moving

2  REVIEWS
Top Trust Moving

Here at Top Trust Moving we are a family, and that's the same way we treat our clients! We are an experienced signature moving company motivated to render top care, from our employees to our clients household goods and property. We take pride in taking awesome care of your furniture and property as if it were ours. You Supply the truck and we provide the man power, equipment and experience to get the job done. Our mission is to make your move as less stressful as possible and gain your top trust along the way. We are LICENSED and FULLY INSURED! Book us now !!!

05/23/2018

Both men were competent and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving heavy furniture from unfinished storage to finished basement.

10/16/2017

Excellent. Hard working professionals

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture and miscellaneous items from a basement room to a basement storage area.

06/29/2015

Excellent!! They were fast, efficient, careful, and generous. Elephant Errands is basically everything you would want in a moving company. The rate he gave me was the lowest I could find. There were Zero hidden fees. Gary and his sidekick Jose got things done as fast as possible without sacrificing caution. They were (gentle) beasts. I highly recommend them and I will use them again in the future ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fast, efficient local move of 2 BR apartment to town-home.

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary, Owner, was very flexible with rescheduling my move. They were professional, friendly and courteous. All my items were loaded on the truck with care. Nothing was damaged. I highly recommend Elephant Errands moving company.

06/13/2014

He was everything I expected and more. His understanding of how to move a 200 year old large chest was amazing. We have used him two other times and have been just as happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered an antique from the auction house to our home.