770-Arborist

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since January 2007

Concerned about your trees health? We provide a 100% non-biased tree health consultation. We also offer the highest quality in spike-free pruning, forest beautification/spatial management, and tree removal including emergency storm work. With 15 years working with insurance companies during storms we will be happy to walk you through the claims process. We know price is important and as seen in our reviews, our pricing is competitive. But we dont do cheap work, because it kills trees. On all home visits we provide a non-biased tree care assessment by an ISA Trained Arborist. To set a consultation call 770-Arborist (272-6747) today. Your trees will hug you back!...

Prime Green Landscaping & Tree Service

We are a family owned and operated business that specializes in handling your home exterior needs. We take pride in helping you create your dream yard. The forms of payment we accept are; checks, credit cards(Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and cash payment. We are licensed, insured and bonded!

06/13/2019

I consulted with several companies prior to hiring 770-Arborist for the job. We had a large pine tree that was struck by lightning that we needed removed along with several other medium sized pines. They were able to perform the service 7 days after our initial call which was perfect as we were trying to have the job completed before the hurricane hit. The team was professional and completed the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Tree Trimming

11/27/2018

He checked some rot in the trunk. It is still strong enough to hold the branches. I was relieved that it has enough life to continue blooming in the spring and doesn't have to be taken down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to know if an old cherry tree needed to come down.

10/08/2018

Trimmed up an oak tree in my front yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

04/25/2018

I found 770 Arborist on Angie’s List and I am very grateful I did. I needed a couple of trees removed and a few others trimmed. I had an excellent experience. They were on time and provided fast and precise work. The entire crew was professional and courteous. They left my yard much better than they found it. Overall outstanding experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

04/09/2018

Perfect! Mark Russell, Lance Oliver and the crew are professional and understand the shape and growth habit of trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of large deciduous and evergreen trees.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Service – Emergencies, Insurance Claims, Pruning, Stump Grinding, Firewood, & Landscaping.

Sub-standard tree work! :-)

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express