Southeastern Underdeck Systems, LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2010

Southeastern Underdeck Systems is your source for under deck rain carrying systems. We have with multiple options to fit any budget. Our unique product line is designed to create a dry usable space under your elevated deck. In addition to a dry space we can create the soothing ambiance you want with our dimmable LED lighting products or a pest free area with our screen product. Call to today and we will work with you to design the deck of your dreams Our products and services combine to provide you with the perfect patio area for your family to enjoy year round....

Better and Beyond Renovations inc

07/28/2020

I had my underdecking system installed on 7.24. It is flawless and gorgeous. The technicians did an outstanding job. The customer service was great. I am loving my that I can finally enjoy my lower deck and not get wet... We did social distance movie night on 7.25 - which was also my birthday.. hence perfect timing. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Copper Underdecking System Installed On Lower Deck

CATEGORY decks,ceiling fans

Thank you for the kind words.

01/08/2018

Very punctual and fast. It’s been several years and we’re still very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an underdeck system for us with 2 ceiling fans and can lighting. They did a beautiful job at a very affordable price. They were a true pleasure to work with!

CATEGORY decks,lighting,ceiling fans

12/11/2017

Took several days and long hours. Didn't finish on time so had to return but we are very pleased with the final product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Under decking to main level deck.

CATEGORY decks

09/06/2017

I am totally satisfied with my decision to hire Southeastern Underdecking Systems. The workers were so efficient that they completed the project after a full day of work. Glenn was very responsive during the entire project and was available during the entire process from estimate to full completion of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an underdecking done previously by Dri-B-Lo which had ongoing problems with leakage over its 11 year history. I, initially, contacted Glenn at Southeastern Underdecking to see if it could easily be repaired but decided on replacing the entire system after acquiring an estimate for a new system that made more sense in the long run.

CATEGORY decks

08/28/2017

Job took 3 days to complete and went very well. Workers very knowledgeable and knew what they were doing. Vert easy to talk to and get ideas about other potential underdeck landscape thoughts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Underdeck Rain system under large deck ( in excess of 540 square feet). Also installed 2 recessed lights.

CATEGORY decks,lighting

Underdeck Paneling, Sunroom & Patio Enclosures, Screened In Porches, Swing Mounts, Ceiling Mounts, Faux Beams, In System Speakers, Recessed Lighting, Wood Grain, Arch Details

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa