R&S Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Service, repair, and installation of all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment....

Harrell King Heating & Air

In 1983 Harrell King began providing Service Fit For a King to the residents of Southwest Georgia. What started as a humble beginning out of the back of a truck has now become an award-winning team of service experts who have helped thousands "Feel the Difference" in their homes, rental properties, and vacation destinations! Whether you are looking to replace your existing air-conditioning equipment, have your existing system repaired, need help with cleaning the air in your home, or have a commercial project, look no further than Harrell King Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer the best warranties in the industry to all of our customers and if we repair your system it's guaranteed -- 100% right or it's 100% Free! Our Warranties go far beyond the standard limited manufacturer's warranties, and is the key ingredient to what separates us from the competition! What can you expect when a Certified Technician is called to your home? The first thing is compete professionalism! If one of our technicians smoke or swear in your home, are not drug-free, do not wear shoe covers or leave your home without cleaning up, you do not pay for the service! We complete a national background check on all of our employees prior to being hired to ensure that just not anyone is being allowed into your home as well. All of our employees complete annual training courses as well as weekly training classes to stay on top of the latest technology and codes in our industry. At Harrell King Heating & Air Conditioning we strive to provide each our customers information year round to help them not only have a great operating air conditioning system, but also a great operating home as well. Our Comfort Advisors are trained to show you how to reduce your utility payments as much as 40% in many cases! We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and promise you will never speak to answering machine! Let Harrell King Heating & Air Conditioning take you off the market today by ringing the king and you too can start feeling the difference like so many other of our loyal customers! Exclusive Senior or Veteran Discount • Earn an additional $250 off a system replacement purchase • 5% off any repair or service • 20% Crown Club Membership discount reducing the fee to only $11.95 per month Senior: 60+ years | Veteran: active or retired. I.D. required.

07/29/2018

Don't hire anyone else if you need HVAC install/repairs. Rodney Moody, owner is one of the BEST in his field and I have used him to repair messes from another installer. Recently used him to install a new complete system in a new home. They worked all day without a break and made sure everything was absolutely perfect before leaving. I am very grateful to them for ALL they have done but especially...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new A/C and Gas Furnace Separate Units Complete

05/01/2017

The tech came out that morning. He told me over the phone what he thought the problem was and brought the part with him. It was indeed the motor. He replaced it quickly and the price was very reasonable. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC compressor quit running.

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our heater wasn't working, and R&S came out very promptly. They determined not only the issue, but that the heating unit wasn't wired properly to being with when the house was built (2004)! They corrected the wiring at no charge, and we signed up for their seasonal checkup plan. The technician was neat, polite, efficient, and did an excellent job. Definitely will continue to use.

01/09/2013

service went very well, tech responded same day as call. Had to order part and returned when he said he would. Spent the time to go over the whole system and check that it was all ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a problem with a circuit board on my heat pump which caused it to ice up badly. The tech (Britt) cam out and found the issue, ordered the part and came back when he said he would. Very professional service.

08/17/2012

My overall experience with this company has reminded me that 'keeping our business home' may not always be the best option.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R and S installed a heating and air system in my home.  Unfortunately, the installation was not completed properly and additional visits to my home were required before all issues were resolved.  For example, the heating system to the unit did not work until a second technician came to the house and "grounded the system."  And, because no heat or air was coming from the vent in the half bath a third visit was required. Following the third visit to my home - the visit to fix the vent in the half bath - I returned home and discovered that every land line in the house was dead.  I immediately phoned my contractor.  In turn, my contractor asked me to contact the owner of the company - after all he said, "the technician must have tripped the phone line in the attic."   Upon hindsight, it really was my contractor's responsibility to make this contact; nonetheless, I phoned the owner of the company and  attempted to explain the reason that a technician needed to return to my home for the fourth time.  Three minutes into the conversation the owner of the company said to me that the problem was "that I thought I was better than everyone else."  At that moment I made it clear that our conversation had ended and I disconnected the call. Because I believed the owner's response was so outrageous, so rude, and even frightening, I became concerned over the very workmanship that his technicians had performed.  As a result, I incurred additional personal expenses to bring in a second company to my home to evaluate the work that was done and to contract with them for future services.  Coming from a family of small business owners, I understand the frustrations of owning a small business during these less than favorable economic times.  I also understand the frustrations that small business owners experience when their employees do not complete a job satisfactorily.  However, never have I been spoken to in such a fashion by a small business owner; neither has the owner of this company ever attempted to apologize for his less than kind remark.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We did install a heating and air conditioning system for [member's name removed] through a contractor we have worked with for over 15 years. That much is true but unfortunately a good bit of everything else in the Member review is either half truths or just not true at all. She has been told this before but she seems unwilling to except the truth of what actually has happened. Bear with me and I’l...

Repair, replacement, maintenance heating, cooling, air quality, thermostats & zoning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available