Greenlee Plumbing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5086 Marsh Creek CT

Braselton, GA 30517

Family owned & operated. 100% satisfaction is the one thing we strive for. Our technicians have over 10 years of experience in the field and are ready to serve you. Our techs are equipped with the latest and most up to date tools in the industry to make sure we do the job right in the first attempt. Call us. Additional address - 5086 Marsh Creek Ct, Braselton, GA 30517....

plumber (141)water heater repair and installation (36)drain pipe installation (15)drain cleaning (10)excavating (8)drywall repair (5)home remodeling (3)

06/20/2020

The Greenlees were pleasant, knowledgable, efficient. The job took less time than I expected and the cost was appropriate. Will call again if I have another plumbing job and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delta shower handle and cartridge needed replacing

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/29/2020

Gregg was great. He came in and knew exactly what was wrong and went to work. He was complete in under an hour. He was very responsive when we contacted him about our issue. He was prompt and fair. He is our new plumber from here on out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Shower Leak and TPV value replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

02/19/2020

I spoke with Gary on Saturday and Brian and Eric were able to get the job done the following Monday. The original pvc pipe had broken at the transition to the copper pipe under the slab. Ditch witched most of the 64 ft run between the water meter open and bored under the sidewalk. Thankfully the weather played along that day. Brian and Eric did a great job and I would hire them again any day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced house water supply pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

11/23/2019

Great! I had called for a replacement shutoff and when he got here he also recommended a new outdoor faucet. After showing me the problems with the existing one I agreed. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace shutoff valve for outdoor faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

07/12/2019

James was very professional was on time and completed the job in less time than quoted. Have used him on several occasions for other issues to with great success!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new hot water tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

01/28/2019

My 38 year old main water line broke. Called Gary Greenlee on Monday morning. Called me back in one hour. New waterline installed in 24 hours .Brian and Mario were very professional and knowledgeable. Shrubs were tied back and not damaged. Line was run to accommodate difficult landscape. Damaged copper line through foundation was replaced. All work was done in less than three hours. Small gofer mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main water line from meter to house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

07/08/2018

Preston professionally/neatly installed the sink and revamped the drain with minimal impact to the budget or the existing system!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Vanity Style Utility Sink and Fix Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

03/06/2018

Great! Everything got repaired quickly. I also have a disability that makes me very ill if I'm exposed to too many VOC's (construction type smells). Tom and (I forget his name) were very cognizant of that and really worked with me to make sure the repairs were done as safely as possible and they double checked their work to make sure everything was working properly before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace kitchen sink faucet, replace outdoor spigot, replace faucet knobs in bathtub

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

01/30/2018

Everything went well. The workers were able to come earlier than originally planned. They did the removal of the old water heater and took it away. They also did the installation of the new water heater in a quick manner and everything works well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

01/12/2018

GREAT! Greenlee Plumbing came to our rescue! They came out the same day, quoted the job and began the job the next day. Brian and his crew worked tirelessly through the afternoon, and into the night, in the rain and cold to assure we had water. They finished up the next morning. We couldn't be happier! They were so professional, on-time, quoted a fair price and did an outstanding job! Thanks again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the main water line, which had burst.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

Residential and commercial plumbing, burst pipe, gas line repairs, leak detection, tank less water heaters and filtration systems, bathroom remodeling, sewer lines, garbage disposals, clogged toilet & sewage pump installation, Polybutylene Pipe replacement

Septic tank.