Gray Tile & Remodeling

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2012

For over 20 years Gray Tile & Remodeling has been your go to source for quality, artisan tile work and remodeling. Looking for a turn-key ready kitchen completed top to bottom in 2 weeks or less? Does your outdated bathroom need a facelift? Our team will help you with the complete design, layout, material selection and are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction from start to finish. Call us today to schedule your free in-home estimate....

DAK Pressure Washing And Gutter Cleaning

Just two cousins and a family friend trying to make an honest living. We offer professional pressure washing and gutter cleaning services. Please give us a call and we’d be happy to come out and give you a free quote.

12/06/2020

Derek and crew were very timely and easy to work with. They redid a bath and tiled a shower and tub surround in the master bath. They finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

11/25/2020

Project was completed as promised and the advice we needed concerning materials selection was welcome and resulted in a beautiful bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

11/14/2020

Derrick and his team did a great job on our complete master bath remodel. They always showed up early or on time. There were no surprise costs and the job was done on time. The prices were great, especially compared to some other companies that contract out all their work. Most importantly to me, I found Gray Tile Remodeling trustworthy and had no worries about them being in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you so much for trusting us to complete your project. I was a pleasure to work with you and hope you enjoy your new custom master bathroom suite.

11/14/2020

Gray Tile & Remodeling did an outstanding job on our Master Bathroom remodel. Daniel who did the quote & handled the Quartz Countertops portion of the job was a top-notch professional. Derrick Gray and his Team were on time, super efficient and made our vision for the space come alive. Very pleased that we selected Gray Tile & Remodeling for the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you for trusting us with your project it was a pleasure working for your family have a blessed day Derrick

07/27/2020

Very unprofessional. The first time Mr. Gray came out..he looked at our house and we told him what we needed. He gave me a ball park estimate which is all I asked for at the time. I emailed him a detailed list of what I needed done and it took a while for him to respond. He finally sent a partner out to do measurements (who sounds extremely rude on the phone) but was a little more pleasant in pers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an addition plus some remodeling.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling

If find your review unjust. We came out we looked at the project, and I was working on the bid. What you didn't like was the fact was that my first ball park estimate was between 50-60k. Then when John can to do the detail pictures and measurement the scope of the work was well over ( around 125K) what we had expected. My apologies on the slow response. I did promise a estimate and I did not send ...

Tile & renovation of residential homes. Basement refinishing, flooring (any type) bathroom and kitchen remodels.