Athens Pet Sitter

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2013

APS provides peace of mind to pet parents in the Athens, Oconee and surrounding areas. We come to your pets for your convenience. Insured and references available....

05/21/2016

All was well when I returned. Squirt got a bath the day before I got back. Even now Squirt acts happy every time she sees the AthensPetSitter Crew.  I will use AthensPetSitters the next time I have to be away from home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AthensPetSitters took care of my dog for 2 weeks, fed and watered, walked, and loved on it.

05/19/2016

Everything was awesome!  They took great care of my animals and left me notes about how it went.  We were able to enjoy our vacation without worrying about our pets and came home to find everything just as if we had been there ourselves.  We have already booked them for our vacation this summer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Before the first visit Melinda came out to meet the animals and find out about their care.  While we were out of town, Athens Pet Sitter fed my dog and two cats, changed the litter box, and played with my pets twice a day over the weekend.  They left notes for us about how things went.

05/22/2013

Melinda came out to meet the animals. She was one of three providers I had come out. She was not the cheapest but she was the one we felt most comfortable with being in our home. The dogs loved her and she seemed to like them. I will be going on vacation again soon and she is the one I've contacted to do the service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Feed and water 2 dogs and 2 cats. Bring in mail. Water plants.

CATEGORY pet sitters

APS comes into your home to take care of your pets while you are on vacation or simply at work. We provide daily dog walking services as well. We have experience with family pets, exotics, farm animals, birds, and fish.

Check, PayPal