Rays Tire & Auto Repair

Angie's List since November 2009

06/14/2017

Ray's has always done great work at very reasonable prices. I recommend them to anyone looking for an honest local mechanic in Blue Ridge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lexus 350 35,000 mile service

05/18/2015

They did a very good job at a reasonable price. We have 3 cars so anything that needs to be done, we take it there. They are very good. They have recently updated their equipment so that they have more means to service cars. They are trying to stay on top. They are just the best ones in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had a small fender bender so Rays Tire & Auto Repair did a lot of reconstructive repair. They repaired the whole front end.

CATEGORY auto body repair

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change and they checked the car's fluid levels, belts, hoses, etc. They always do a good job!!

09/30/2013

I scheduled an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. Ray's Tire and Auto Repair is very good about checking everything for me so that hopefully I won't break down on a mountain road all alone. In this case, I thought it was time to rotate the tires as they were 2 years old but the car hadn't been driven very much.. They agreed. When the mechanic took the tires off, he looked at them car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a routine oil change, checked brakes and belt and put on 4 NEW mounted and balanced tires.

09/26/2013

It went just fine. Courteous and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced tires and balanced.