James Thomas Air

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since November 2010

James Thomas Heating and Cooling is a professional full service heating and air conditioning company. We service, sell and install all types of air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, ductless mini-splits, package units and gas logs....

Chad The HVAC Butler

Thank you for taking the time, and giving us an opportunity to take care of all of your Heating and Cooling needs. We are a family owned and operated company. We work on all brands of equipment and types " package units, heat pumps, duel fuel, hybrid fuel and strait Air conditioners. Mention Angie's list : Service calls $60 and no after hours fees! Equipment inspections 1st system $65 and each additional $45! All systems that are installed receive free April Aire filter and time of install and that's a $400 value. Thank you very much for your time and have a wonderful day, Chad

03/16/2018

Great service, on time both times. Direct and honest. Showed me the gauge, told me what was needed and things to look for. Upon the system freezing up to low gas later, they came right out on time and did exactly what they said was needed. Always very professional, nice and easy to talk to. Explain things in terms us non-ac people can understand. I will always use them. Will use them when ready to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Actually have used them twice. Once for inspection of a Cabin we where about to buy and then service of system after the purchase. System was low on gas.

10/22/2017

Very well - professional, thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC system

07/26/2017

Job was perfectly performed, including all cleanup. They charged us labor and material rather than a flat rate as they told us that would be cheaper than their normal $200 per duct run.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed to duct runs and a return vent in our basement.

06/18/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician responded quickly, assessed the problem, and made repairs. He was knowledgeable and his price was very reasonable. We were so impressed that we signed up for the service contract on our unit.

04/13/2017

I was very pleased with the quality of materials and workmanship provided by this company. In addition to providing the original systems in my house they also came back on 2 occasions to make changes and additions that I wanted. In all cases they were prompt and courteous. I was so pleased with the work that I have recommended James Thomas to my friends who are planning a new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James Thomas provided the heating and air conditioning systems in each of my last 2 new homes. These were multi zone geothermal systems that provided a significant degree of expertise.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment Sales, Service and Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available