Byers Well Drilling Inc

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Byers Well Drilling has been in business since the 1960's. We can do as little or as much as you need for your complete residential or community water system. We are also very involved in the geothermal heating and cooling system installations. We have drilled the geo boreholes and installed the hdpe piping. Please give us a call for further information. DBA: Southeast Geothermal Inc. Additional Contact: Tracy Dillard Additional Website: http://www.segeothermal.com/...

Chad The HVAC Butler

Thank you for taking the time, and giving us an opportunity to take care of all of your Heating and Cooling needs. We are a family owned and operated company. We work on all brands of equipment and types " package units, heat pumps, duel fuel, hybrid fuel and strait Air conditioners. Mention Angie's list : Service calls $60 and no after hours fees! Equipment inspections 1st system $65 and each additional $45! All systems that are installed receive free April Aire filter and time of install and that's a $400 value. Thank you very much for your time and have a wonderful day, Chad

05/14/2019

Finally got Tod at Action Motor in Columbia, and he services and replaces well pumps... Mine does not have a well 'head' sticking up out of the ground, so he would have to hunt it. He said it would cost me $1500.00 plus for his crew to try to locate the pump, then he said they probably wouldn't find it... so, "What's a Mother to Do???"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No one returned my invitations.........

05/16/2017

No reply after several attempts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check local codes and put in a fresh water well.

01/22/2016

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped Find Source Of Leak In Well Line. Be Sure To Ask Them In Advance Approx Cost Of Job. They Put You On 'clock' Minute hey Leave TheIr Office. Bill Runs Up Incredibly Fast Especially If Two Show Up So Don't Waste Time With Idle Conversation Or Give Them Tasks You Can do.

05/27/2014

I do remember what they did the last time I called them. My well pump had quit working and it turned out to be just a broken wire. They could have told me that I needed a new pump and I wouldn't have known the difference. They are very honest and that means a great deal to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It has been a while since I've needed them. I should have written a review right away, but I absentmindedly forgot and now I have forgotten exactly what they did. I did use them several times and they were always very prompt, quick to diagnose my problems and very reasonably priced. I will never call any other company. They are the best!!!!

CATEGORY wells

Well Drilling, Well Services & Repairs. Filtration & Geothermal System Installation. HVAC Services