Bryan Holbrook Electrical

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since March 2016

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

SilverMoon Electric

SilverMoon Electric is a knowledgeable and courteous family owned business established in 1986. Our work philosophy is to do the job right the first time and we strive to exceed your expectations with fast, professional, and reasonably-priced work

01/31/2017

I will always go back to Brian. He is excellent. When he wired my shop, it required a permit. He warned me of the inspectors that look for any little thing. The inspector shows up and asked if Brian did the work and I answered yes and he checked it off. He is the most respected plumber in this vicinity. I'm doing this cottage for my in-laws, and I want it to be a little jewel box and the best plac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-wiring in my house. He wired my massive deck. He did all of the wiring for the shop and then he came back and did the wiring for the cottage area as well. That included 110, 240, installing light fixtures and everything. He had to put in a lot of lines and fixtures. He did some special things.

CATEGORY electrician

03/05/2016

Excellent electrician, very fair price, 100% satisfaction with his work, I would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK