Unlimited Residential of Augusta, LLC.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 6 Reviews

The name says it all! We do everything from the ground to the roof...and everything in-between. Licensed, Bonded and Insured, BBB Accredited, EPA Certified, Member of Columbia County Chamber of Commerce, Member of National Center for Healthy Housing,Member of the Georgia Drug-Free Workplace, Member of the Greater Augusta Apartment Association....

Express Sunrooms & Windows

As a business owner in the home improvement industry for over 20 years, Clark has knowledge and experience, which includes extensive manufacturing and marketing expertise from major manufacturers.

05/05/2014

They found out that out that the component had gone bad so put in a referral to the home warranty company to have the appliance deadline so it could be replaced. I would recommend them because I would use them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Unlimited Residential of Augusta to repair some electrical component that was in the stove.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

Thank You for your feedback! We really appreciate your positive review and are delighted you had a pleasant experience. Like us on Facebook and join the conversation on Twitter.

02/20/2014

Technician was punctual explained what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed plumbing issue on toilet and pumped septic tank.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your business and your feedback!

10/27/2013

Following a home inspection, we were informed that 3 columns designed to support floor joists were not properly constructed using concrete footings and brick or concrete block with morter. With 1 week to find a contractor AND get the work done, I called Hanndy Man of Evans (found on AL). His company no longer performs that type of work, but he gave me the name of Unlimited Residential (located in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the crawl space, U/R removed 3 stacked brick colums that were supporting floor joists, poured concrete footings and when hard, erected brick and morter columns to support the joists.

02/22/2013

Called for an estimate, and came within two days due to busy time of the year. Had a scheduled time within a week to have the work completed. Workers were prompt and courteous. Work was completed in less than two hours and they cleaned up very well after themselves. Overall, job was completed to standard and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired some damage to eaves and slight roof repair caused by a falling tree limb.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your business and hope to continue doing repairs for you.

10/08/2011

They were very courteous on the phone and they gave me a time when they'd show up and put in a hot water heater. The only problem I had is when they installed it they stayed around for about 20 minutes to make sure it wasn't leaking and then they had left. I was filling out my warranty papers on it and I came back into the utility room to put the warranty papers on the hot water heater and right a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Unlimited Residential for a hot water heater.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thanks for the positive review!! We pride ourselves in making sure the customer is completely satisfied and leaving the customer's house in better condition than when we arrived....and in the event that something happens, (as they do sometimes)..we will always come back and make sure it's perfect. Thanks again for the great review!

We can repair anything in a residential home. Everything from the roof to the foundation!

Building houses and commercial properties that exceed our licensing limit.

Check, Visa, MasterCard