Premier Appliance Of Augusta

Founded 2006

09:00 - 17:00

149 W Lynne Dr

Augusta, GA, 30907

For professionalism, excellence, and timeliness in every service turn to Premier Appliance for the finest appliance repair in Augusta, GA. Since opening our doors, we've been committed to delivering the highest quality service and paying close attention to working efficiently while communicating clearly and concisely with every client. Our mission is simple ��� to provide high-quality service in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project's specific needs to ensure excellence in all that we do. For more information or general inquiries about our appliance repair services in Augusta, GA, feel free to get in touch with us today for your appliance diagnostic service and remember diagnostic fees are waived when you hire us. Certified by manufactures Viking, Electrolux, Sub Zero, Frigidaire, Bosch, Scotsman, Thermador, and More. $25 Off all repairs for Military and First Responders....

Appliance Repair (6)

12/11/2019

Everything went great. Tom was here on time and the repair only took like 20 minutes maybe. I was very satisfied and my washer works great. I would definitely recommend him and I would call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lid switch replaced on Whirlpool washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

11/06/2019

Great service. Speedy service. Very knowledgeable. Very nice and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair - Large

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

11/06/2019

Premier appliance did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair - Large

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

08/24/2019

Service was very great! Tom was on time and very professional. He knew right away what the problem was and what was needed. Will definitely use him for all our repair needs. Thanks again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

06/12/2019

Tom was very professional and knowledgeable. Great customer service. Repaired refrigerator and still wasn’t cooling. Returned free of charge and ordered a main board. Upon returning to replace board, fridge was working. Did not charge for return or part. Exceptional and painless experience Would highly recommended. Will definitely use his service in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

06/04/2019

Exceeded my expectations. Called Tom back, and he repaired my range, also a great job. Now I want him back to take a look at my washer + dryer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of range hood

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019