Lite Electric

A22 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2013

3205 Easy Street

Augusta, GA 30904

Lite Electric is a full Service Electrical Company with 6 trucks to service your electrical needs. We strive to be "Your Electrician"...

Electrical (22)

09/27/2018

They worked hard and overcame some unexpected issues. Good job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 2 circuits to my garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to review is. We hope to be "Your Electrician" Thanks again.
C

05/31/2018

After taking the chandelier down, the electrician attempted to lay it on it's side on the dining room table without examining it's structure or asking for assistance. The candle cups starting falling off and one was broken. He assumed the tear drops were "plastic" and insisted he had never broken anything before. The owner called us on several occasions and assumed responsibility for the damage, s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Czechoslovakian crystal chandelier needed to be re-wired and lowered to fit our high ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

Ohhh... . LTC. [Member Name Removed] and Ms [Member Name Removed] I are sorry we have not spoke since the end of March. Richard and I have not forgotten about your stunningly, beautiful chandelier. I have posted the pictures of her everywhere. I have also tried to paste them on this answer as well. Hoping to find the candle covers, bobeche, or candle cup. If anyone reading this review can help us ...

04/02/2018

Excellent service by a professional team! Called on a Saturday (the weekend before Masters starts) morning and spoke directly with the owner, Richard. I explained the urgency of the situation as I expected renters in 24 hours. He was very courteous and reassuring. His team arrived within two hours and diagnosised and completed the work within a hour. The cost of service was comparative to other bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Receptacle replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2018

Thank you for your time and review! We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come.

10/08/2017

Service was great! They were prompt and professional all the way. I called early in the morning and they were able to come that afternoon. The electrician didn't have a part for the ceiling fan and went to the store and got the part easily, willing do go that extra step and upon completion of the job, I got a thank you letter in the mail with a magnet and key chain. Definitely going above and beyo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Switch and Ceiling Fan Switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Kindness, We appreciate your review and time. Thank you! We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come. :)

06/14/2017

They came out on the same day I called and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and fixed GFCI switch and connection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come.

03/13/2017

Work was completed in Florida at one of my residences.  I plan on using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.He changed out some electrical sockets for me, changed out smoke detectors. It took about 2 hours to complete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2017

Thank you very much for the Review. We hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time to come. Happy Masters Week

08/20/2016

They accommodated my schedule, they were prompt, professional and did a good job for a reasonable price. Followed up with a thank you note a few days later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correct load imbalance on power (causing a high electric bill), "troubleshoot HVAC breaker (humming), very loads on circuits, look for unknown power draw/drain, general electric system .review

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2016

Thank yo for trusting us at Lite Electric with your home. :)

06/23/2016

The guys were polite , on time and quick. The price was reasonable and I will use them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a dryer line in my attic so that I could have another contractor replace my current attic stairs with an upgraded set.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us and trusting us with your home. :)

09/13/2015

Works well, no problems. The installation box looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed outlet on outside wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2015

[Member name removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. We are pleased and thankful to be "Your Electricians"

07/24/2015

They were great and very reasonable prices and very good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put LED lights outside my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

Thank you very much, We appreciate your review. Hope to be "Your Electrician" for a long time.

Alarms and security systems, appliances, troubleshooting, wiring and rewiring, Outlet switches and upgrades, ceiling attic exhaust fans, cable tv wiring. TV mounting, Adding Circuits, Outdoor kitchens, Generators

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express