Kight, Dr. Fred J.

Angie's List since October 2008

02/02/2015

As a result of my previous cancer on my forehead, he  removed the cancerous margins that still existed.  He was very careful and methodical since it was very close to my eye.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had squamous cell cancer and had surgery for it the year before. I wanted a good dermatologist to follow up.  He was one of the only dermatologists I have gone to who did not carry a liquid nitrogen bottle around with him.  He look over my whole body for any problems and removed one area on my arm that was cancerous.

03/19/2012

I will give him an A all the way. I will utilize his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kight is my dermatologist. The last visit was in November 2011.

12/06/2011

My experience with Dr. Kight was good. They seem to have well run procedures. They are very good at handling day to day things like billing issues and appointments. You can usually be seen in a timely manner and you don't have to wait too long. So, they seem to be good at that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Fred J Kight is the dermatologist who I saw maybe last December for a general check up since I have had skin cancer in my family. I go every once in a while to make sure if everything is okay. It was a general overview.

03/11/2011

It went fine. Dr. Kight has a holistic mentality and looks at everything that could be the cause of a medical problem. He was an excellent doctor throughout the entire ordeal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He diagnosed a spot on my nose as cancerous.

Dermatology.