Evans Exterior Solutions

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since March 2016

Awards & Badges

620 Dennis Dr

Augusta, GA 30907

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters...

roofing (28)window replacement (10)siding companies (8)door installation (4)house painting (4)home remodeling (4)interior painting (1)stone & gravel (1)gutter repair (11)decks & porches (7)fence company (1)

02/12/2021

Mr. Dey and his team came in and performed exactly as stated. There was a delay of materials, but Mr. Dey ensured us that everything would be done on time, and efficiently. Per request, everything was completed to standard. Not only that, they did fairly well at maintaining my landscape during their work. Unlike some of the other roofing services I seen working the neighborhood, they relocated bre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Roof Replacement w/ Asphalt Shingles

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

C

09/23/2020

Never received a price for metal roof or estimate for porch construction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof installation and porch construction

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I am assuming the framing never gave you a call about the porch framing. I was actually waiting to hear from you and/or him with some increments on that roof tie in and surface area. Without the measurements or blue prints I cannot give you an accurate estimate on the metal roof project sir. I do understand your frustration , I could not get him on the phone...

08/16/2020

He was amazing. Found and repaired a leak I had mis-identified, analyzed the condition of the roof in general, gave me an estimate for more work, and didn't charge me for the work he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak in roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

07/02/2020

Quote given and work completed the next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leak around fireplace and replace boots on roof plumbing vents.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you sir You have a beautiful home and it was a pleasure talking with you and your wife Let us know if we can help out with anything in the future

07/01/2020

I was contacted immediately by Evans Exterior Solutions and the roof was repaired within two days. Other roofers I called said they could not get to it for 3-4 weeks. Very satisfied and will use them again for any roofing needs I have as well as to refer them to my friends and family. Painless and simple process. Thank you so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak from my ten year old roof coming thru the attic down thru the sheet rock onto the floor upstairs after a very hard rain. Evans Exterior discovered that the original roof in that area was not put on correctly which was why there was a leak,

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thank you sir! Let us know if you us if we can help you out with anything else.

12/20/2019

Great price, great service, quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

09/10/2019

Best prices, very impressed with the work and finished product. Great job cleaning up afterwards would recommend and hire again. Owner was on the job site being involved and after job was finished did a walk through with me to make sure I was happy with the completed job. A+ Thanks Richard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new windows, siding, doors, and columns

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure helping you with these projects

09/10/2019

On time Done right Rich has done my personal property and business properties ALL GOOD Projects from 800 to 40000$

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replaced Windows replaced Various roof& gutters repaired Roofing repairs

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

09/10/2019

It went very well. we were not only pleased with his work but also how quick he responded when we needed him to look at something

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of several building on our church campus

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

Thank you sir I love being part of expanding his kingdom!

09/10/2019

Awesome! Richard was pleasant to work with and was very accommodating as we made changes throughout the process. His prices were fair and we were very satisfied with his work ethics. I have already recommended Evans Exterior to several people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Stone Work, Windows, Doors, General Maintenance

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,pavers, gravel,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Thank you ma’am! I enjoy helping with every project! Ya know I’m here for anything ya need!

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters