Babbitt Earl L Plumbing Co Inc

Founded 1924 • Angie's List since May 2007

How do you choose the right plumbing company for the job? It's simple. Call the most trusted and highly recommended plumbing company 'serving the Augusta area since 1924', Earl L. Babbitt, Inc. Our company offers a complete line of plumbing and drain service, including emergency service 24/7 for both residential and commercial customers. It doesn't matter on which side of the "river" you reside because Earl L. Babbitt, Inc. is licensed and bonded in both Georgia and South Carolina. I joined the staff at Earl L. Babbitt, Inc. way back in 1976 when I was a young man and worked as an apprentice for Mr. Earl Jr. Fast forward about 39 years. Earl is now semi-retired and he is enjoying the good life: hunting, fishing and playing soft ball. I run the day to day operations for Earl L. Babbitt, Inc. Of course, I have a little help getting things to run smoothly with Kyle Haakinson and Tyler Maxwell, experienced plumbers as well as my son Jordan Maxwell who was recently backflow certified in GA/SC and my office manager, Linda Lancaster. I don't want to give away anyone's age but we probably have over 150 years combined plumbing experience. This means that whether you have old fixtures or newer fixtures, we have the knowledge to make necessary repairs. If your plumbing is causing you some slight aggravation or has you completely stressed out because you have reached an emergency situation: One call, that's all and Earl L. Babbitt, Inc. will come to your rescue providing reliable service at a competitive rate. Sincerely, Ronald K. Maxwell V.P. Operations Earl L. Babbitt Plumbing Inc....

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

In 1985 John and Stella Owens created Owens Plumbing Company as a start up company serving the CSRA with John operating the service truck and Stella in the office. With a philosophy of customer service first, quality products a must, the company grew quickly. Owens Plumbing established itself as a Premier plumbing service and repair company over the next 10 years. For 5 years Owens Plumbing was a member of Contractors 2000 a professional business trade organization; Mr. Owens learned to implement many new systems into the company, designed to improve the delivery of superior service and greater customer satisfaction. In 1999 Owens Plumbing joined Clockwork Home Services, a national training company. Here Mr. Owens graduated from many classes including Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Management, professional Plumbers levels 1 and 2. In 2006 he purchased a Benjamin Franklin Franchise, dedicated to on time appointments and superior guarantees. Using the same owners, managers, and great employees from Owens Plumbing Company, he has now made a full conversion to the Benjamin Franklin Plumbing systems. We are proud to be in the top 25 plumbing companies in the Benjamin Franklin Organization. ​When the next plumbing emergency needs professional attention, give us a chance to prove that great employees, quality products and superior guarantees lead to a more than satisfied client.

03/18/2017

Excellent work. Courteous. Finished in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main water line to the house broke and was repaired.

01/10/2017

The young man came on time within the window. He did the job without problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my bathroom sink. I had used Earl Babbitt Plumbing two times for a bathroom sink problem in both bathrooms. They have come out promptly and have done a really good job for me both times. Thank you Earl Babbitt Plumbing. I would call them again if I needed a plumber.

10/17/2016

The repair persons were very knowledgeable and had to customize my installation. Everything worked out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old water heater and replace with new one.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

09/14/2016

Did a great job for a reasonable price and very responsive. Called Monday evening, came out Tuesday morning to assess the situation, and came back Wednesday morning and finished the job in one day. Very impressive for the size job. Highly recommend. Great customer service. Laid pipe like none other!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An entire replacement of the drain pipes under the house.

12/15/2015

Tyler from Earl L. Babbitt called ahead of time (as promised) and showed up right on time. He quickly summed up the work that needed to be done, created a materials list, and was able to get what he needed and start the job right away. I was sure he would have to schedule another visit to do the work, but he came prepared to do it the same day. He was fast, efficient, and even showed me pictures o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a busted, leaking cast iron pipe with a larger PVC pipe, and rebuilt the terrible pipes under my kitchen sink (that was retrofitted to make way for a garbage disposal).

Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Plumbers