Mitchell Mechanical Heating & Air

A 66 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since September 2009

1398 Duncan Ln

Auburn, GA 30011

Mitchell Mechanical has been serving the heating and cooling needs of metro Atlanta and North Georgia since 1992. We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable staff and our excellent customer service. Our technicians receive the most up to date training available and we stay on the forefront of home comfort technology. We regularly use NATE certified technicians to ensure the highest level of customer service. We can service any brand of equipment, but we recommend the Lennox and Trane line of products for superior efficiency and reliability....

hvac repair (63)electrician (4)

07/10/2020

Was actually about an hour earlier than anticipated for my emergency call! Excellent service, great value, very professional and completed all the work quickly. I couldn't be more pleased! Definitely my go-to company for service in the future! Very highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service, great value, very professional

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

07/06/2020

Mitchell Mechanical has been out to our home to do some work over the last couple of weeks. Each of their mechanics have been exceptional and been very professional. I highly recommend this company. They get the job done and will not stop until they do. You Guys Are They Coolest!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They get the job done and will not stop until they do.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

10/16/2017

Great service, fair and reasonable prices and professional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance contract 22 years. 2 new AC unit and coils installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review. It has been our pleasure to serve you and look forward to doing so again soon!

09/22/2017

I have had the same company for the thirteen years I have been here, Mitchell Mechanical.  They have been excellent.  They come here four times a year.  I have a contract with them.  I called them first when I had a fireplace issue and they came out and told me what was wrong but they weren’t the people that could fix that part and they didn’t charge me for that.  They have done a good job so far....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly checkups.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], It is wonderful to have long term customers like you. It has been our pleasure to service your equipment all these years and we look forward to serving you agian soon! Thank you for your loayalty and your kind review.

08/23/2017

Completed on time and they cleaned up and hauled everything up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced downstairs A/C unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are happy with your new HVAC equipment. It has been a pleasure serving you.

04/30/2017

Everything went well .. We've used MM for years ..they are always on time and always share why they are doing what they do when here ....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat repair .. AC check .. AC replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2017

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure serving you!

04/05/2017

We have been with Mitchell Mechanical since we built the house in 1997. We have a maintenance contract with them that we renew every year. We have used them for all of our HVAC needs. I think the fact that we have been with them for so long should tell you the quality of this company and their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three HVAC units

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

02/20/2017

I will only use Mitchell. Techs are wonderful. If you have maintenance policy during the year, they come out right away and fix things. They are fair. They charge less if for service call if you have the policy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service maintenance on AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

09/26/2016

Everything went great. Added freon and checked everything else out. Signed up for the annual service plan which was basically free because it included 2 pounds of freon and 2 service calls in a year. Needed 2 pounds of freon which was 90$ a pound and service call was $65 for a total 245. The service plan was $150 so service and freon was included with that so ended up saving $95 and they will come...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just needed freon as air was running a lot and a pipe had ice on it.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving you again soon.

08/13/2016

Andrew returned my call within five minutes. I explained what was going on and he advised he would be here in 30 minutes (midnight on a Friday night). He arrived at the stated time and replaced my capacitor resolving the issue, replaced the filter and checked the drain pan. I will definitely use this provider again and for the eventual replacement, the unit is 16 years old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
24/7 emergency call for repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2016

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm glad Andrew was able to help you out so quickly. We look forward to working with you again!

Heating & Air Conditioning - repair & installation