Zreloff, Dr. Jennifer J

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 16 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Tri County Internal Medicine

There are 3 doctors at this practice. Two are board certified in internal medicine and one is board certified in family practice and geriatrics. We also have four board certified nurse practitioners . While appointments are preferred we also take walkins. Our providers are on the panels of most insurance companies.

12/08/2014

She is a real good listener. Very thorough and gives good feedback.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual physical.

09/05/2014

They are all outstanding!  I do not have to wait long to get seen.  She takes time with me and answers all my questions well. She is personable and gives extensive feedback.  They treat the office like a boutique but without the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary Doctor.

05/17/2011

She is a very pleasant person.  She does not try to push a lot of medication. She takes things gradually, rather than slamming everything at it. She takes a conservative approach to health care rather than trying to spend all your money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Zreloff of Emory Clinic Primary Care is my primary care physician.

05/28/2009

Exceellent - she really pays attention and is very good about preventitive measures, lifestyle questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She has been my primary care physician for about 5 years.

Internist