Tenway Moving Company

Founded 2018 •

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Tenway Moving Co., offers a variety of moving services. -In-Home -Long Distance -Full Service -Labor Only -TV Mounting -Home Security Installs -Furniture Delivery -Appliance Delivery -Commercial Moves -Junk Removal We are quick and efficient in handling the sometimes stressful part of moving. We extend great customer service to each client. Handling all items just like they were our own, which in turn provides you with. "A Perfect 10 Moving Experience" We have been providing service to the greater Atlanta area as an owner-operator business for 2 years....

Ken & The Bros

4  REVIEWS
Ken & The Bros

Greetings. First off I want to appricate you for hiring me and my team. We do it all from moving packages, homes, unloading a truck for a wearhouse, etc. I am a black owned owner operated business looking for work during this pandemic.

Offers by Ken & The Bros on Angie's List

08/09/2020

The move isn't scheduled until August 29th but so far everything is going very smoothly and I am pleased with their professionalism and responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a one bedroom apartment locally.

07/24/2020

Awful. Do not waste your money. They didn't even move all my stuff! Left tons of my stuff, broke my furniture, and told me to sue because I had to hire another company to finish their job! David was very unprofessional. They didn't even tell me they left so much of my stuff! I drove all the way back to the old house and was shocked. Will be suing, as he told me too, and laughed about it. Absolutel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full service move

CATEGORY moving companies

We are sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with Tenway Moving. We would like to take the time to outline the facts of this move. 1. We have never employed anyone named David. You spoke directly with the owner of this moving company "Michael Farr" who personally oversaw this move. 2. Upon arrival to location #1 the move should have been cancelled with the opportunity to reschedule at a late...

07/24/2020

They were excellent, they were very quick, we pay them by the hours, very fast, very efficient, they packed our furniture very well, it was seamless and perfect. The owner and their workers work crazy and amazing. the price was very reasonable. They were very respectful, very polite and very careful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last Thursday July 9th they loaded our furniture and this July 11th they unloaded it out of the truck.

07/10/2020

They were good,professional and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

07/08/2020

They were very good, prompt, and did what they supposed to do. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving.

CATEGORY moving companies

We offer a variety of moving services including: In-Home, Long Distance, Full Service, Labor Only, Furniture Delivery, TV Mounting, Appliance Delivery, Commercial Moves, Junk Removal, and more. Residential and commercial. We also accept Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, CashApp, and our online payment option, in addition to cash and credit/debit cards.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal