Southern Orthopaedic Specialists LLC

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Tri County Internal Medicine

There are 3 doctors at this practice. Two are board certified in internal medicine and one is board certified in family practice and geriatrics. We also have four board certified nurse practitioners . While appointments are preferred we also take walkins. Our providers are on the panels of most insurance companies.

12/05/2013

Dr. Wilkes was thorough in examining any injury I have brought to him. He fully explains the injury and treatment recommendations. He has always answered all of my questions, even explaining things a couple of times until I fully understood what was going on with the injury. His staff is very helpful and polite.  I would most definitely use Dr. Wilkes for any orthopedic injury I have in the future...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have seen Dr. Wilkes for a variety of orthopedic injuries including knee, ankle, hip, wrist and shoulder.

CATEGORY orthopedics, hand doctor

06/20/2012

I had a very positive experience with this doctor and with the practice. I was very comfortable with him, he was very personable and easy to talk to. Personally I would much rather attempt non-surgical treatment than surgery, at least as a preliminary measure. Any surgery can be risky so I figure if the non-surgical approach doesn't work, and it gets worse or unbearable, then maybe I'll consider s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My knee had been bothering me on and off for over a year and a friend, who had had a very positive experience with Dr. Jarrett, suggested I make an appointment.

CATEGORY orthopedics

05/17/2012

I would absolutely use his services again. I would recommend him to friends and family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had orthopedic surgery on my knee.

CATEGORY knee doctor

05/17/2012

I would definitely use him again. I would recommend him to friends and family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for orthopedics knee surgery.

CATEGORY knee doctor