SOUTHEASTERN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2005

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Specialized Heating and Air Conditioning Company...

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service contractor supplying quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to a multitude of residential and commercial clients. We serve the greater Atlanta, GA, region including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Cumming, Suwanee, Norcross and Sandy Springs, GA. Additional contact - Mikhail Britt. Additional e-mail - mbritt@shumatemech.com. 500 Employees. Additional phone number - (706) 485-3222. Award winning. Additional DBA - Shumate Mechanical.

10/02/2012

They are a very busy company. They can handle emergencies but they will tell you if they can't meet your time frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Southeastern over that last 7 years. In the last year they hired an office manager. That has really helped with scheduling and responsiveness. The quality of the work is the highest but not the most expensive. The quality of the work is the highest. We tried several over companies and found them to be at best mediocre.

07/23/2012

I'm new to angieslist.com though I've been using Southeastern for about 9 years and was shocked to see a negative score. They have always been, prompt, courteous, neat and reasonably priced. They perform preventive maintenance on three homes for me and have the best prices around for this service. Their techs (I've met several over the years) are ALWAYS top notch service professionals. The turn ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recent experience was for preventive maintenance service at three homes in mid-town Atlanta. $270 was for all three.

07/10/2012

One AC unit stopped working over the weekend. I was referred to Southeastern Heating and Air Conditioning by someone who raved about their service and honesty. I called on Sunday and spoke to Tony, the owner, who said they should be able to schedule the service call the next day. I called Monday morning and Tony said they could fit my service call in between 2 other jobs. He fully explained the tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a condensate pump that had failed and shut one AC unit down. Washed condenser coils, changed filter, flushed drains and checked cooling performance on both units.

10/20/2011

see

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company installed a new HVAC and ducting work for my townhouse. For service calls, I had to make repeated requests to get a service call. After I finally got them out here to perform annual servicing, I had issues a few weeks later that took two months to get them to return. Upon returning, they unplugged the thermostats and plugged them back in. Told me everything was fine and charged me $150. I have since been waiting over a month for requested estimate to complete vent work in my basement.

07/08/2005

FIT ME IN ON SAME DAY AS CALL. CALLED BEFORE COMING OVER. ARRIVED WHEN SAID HE WOULD. EXPERIENCED AND COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL. REASONABLY PRICED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SERVICE CALL, DIAGNOSTIC OF NON-WORKING SYSTEM, REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE AND BROKEN PARTS.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

TROUBLESHOOTING, REPAIR AND INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONING, HEAT PUMPS, AIR HANDLERS, FURNACES, HUMIDIFIERS, AIR PURIFICATION, DESIGN AND FABRICATON, RENOVATIONS AND ADDITIONS.