Sandwich, Dr. James T

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

04/05/2012

His physician's assistant has done most of the procedures on me.  She was excellent, very caring, listening, was not over aggressive, and she was great.  She was very good and very professional.  She popped a cyst on my eye.  I saw someone else, he was a guy, and was only part time.  You might have to wait a month or two to see them.  To, see the doctor, it's worse, he does the surgeries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go there.

C

10/31/2011

Please see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not visit with Dr. Sandwich as he apparently only practices surgery. Office is greatly reduced from previous with just one other dermatologist who examines. Mine was an annual visit, did not find it thorough, though it was efficient. I am a female, so will look for a more thorough, preferably female dermatologist. Wait time was minimal. I do not know if I would use the provider in the future, though the new doctor did nothing wrong, was pleasant and efficient. I am accustomed to a thorough examination, toe to head by female and male doctors.I did not find the examination thorough. Thank you for reading my comments.

09/10/2010

I have a fair complexion, so I see him to get my skin checked for cancer sings. They fund a spot and they are doing a biopsy. I would tell others that he is good and thorough. His main office is in Pete Street City and he comes over to Griffins on Thursdays. I don?t have to wait an hour in his office, so his punctuality is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sanwich is my dermatologist. My last visit to him was 2 weeks ago.

08/11/2010

I go to his office and pretty much deal with his PA. The service is very professional and very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sandwich is our dermatologist. I was last in to have some seuters removed.

08/04/2009

It?s not necessary that you see Dr. Sandwich. I usually see his associates. I am very happy with the service they have given me. My friend has also gone to the clinic and is very happy. It?s a good place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sandwich is my dermatologist. I have been seeing him for about 10 years.

Dermatologist