R.A.R.E TEAM, LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2012

I have been in business for myself since 2002 and in the construction industry since 1998. I specialize in total kitchen and bathroom remodels, basement refinishing, custom finishes and all painting needs. I am honest, dependable, and fair. I provide professional services at a reasonable price....

Action Septic Pro LLC

At Action Septic Pro all our contractors are licensed and insured. We are a family owned and operated company. Our core values are to treat our customers like we would want to be treated, great service at the best price (we guarantee to beat our competitors written estimates by 10%). When we pump out a septic we do not have any hidden fees; all our septic cleaning services include by code depth tank digging, hoses, sludge, environmental fee and a visual inspection. We have emergency service and repair services for all septic and sewer systems. Same day service! If your toilets are backing up, call us first! 678-427-4442.

03/16/2020

Daryl and his team were amazing! Quick to quote, get the job done and finished ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior

CATEGORY house painters

12/15/2019

Daryl Hubbard of R.A.R.E Team LLC is rare indeed! He and his team walked into a disastrous situation left from the first contractor hired. His team did a beautiful job on repairing all the damages from the first installation, and were conscientious of their craftsmanship and the need to make me happy. Anyone should be thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Daryl and team on their upcoming p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel - Major repairs from first contractors mistakes

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/06/2019

What a great team! These guys came in and went above and beyond to build me a beautiful screened in porch. They are very professional and nice as can be. I had a few questions for them and they broke down exactly what they were doing step by step. I would definitely hire them again. I guess I need to find a new project for them! Thanks for the great addition to my backyard and I can’t wait to enjo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screened in porch

CATEGORY woodworking, sunrooms

08/12/2019

Each time each project went really well the teams that were on site were prompt courteous professional and did a great job. We would recommend them to anyone and plan to use them again and again ourselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backfill of foundation, outside home painting, and interior painting And electric.

CATEGORY lawn service, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

08/27/2018

Daryl and his crew did a stellar job, finishing the job on time and beautifully. Attention to detail and responsiveness/communication were great. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovations, tub and toilet replacement, painting

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Since 2002 Pro Con Services has provided smiles on all of our customers faces in the Metro Atlanta area. The owner Daryl Hubbard is a professional you can count on! We are known for paying close attention to detail, responding promptly and providing fair pricing. We offer Plumbing, Painting, and Remodeling services of all kinds.

Check, PayPal