Peachtree Neurological Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

This is one of three offices for Peachtree Neurological Clinic. There are four physicians headquartered at this office and one of the other physicians in the group splits time between this and one other office....

12/22/2012

We really like him. It takes two hours to get there and we really go out of our way to see him. If you call his secretary she calls you back within a half an hour to an hour and is right on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Lawrence Gary Seiden as my neurologist because I have epilepsy from a stroke I had.

10/29/2012

I've suffered from migraines for over 12 years. I have been seeing Dr. Gilbert for around the past 7 years. Dr. Gilbert listens to my concerns about side effects and other treatment options. He is open to altering medication as my condition changes over time. He never just hands me a pill and sends me out the door. He seems genuinely concerned about my health and well-being. I will continue to see...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I suffer from migraines, from mild to moderate. Frequency ranging from 1 to 4 a week. My interaction with Dr. Gilbert at Peachtree Neurological Clinic on Collier Rd. in Atlanta is always positive and fruitful.

03/28/2012

I like him because he is very efficient.  It is very hard to get an appointment with him as he is very popular.  He is however on time for his appointments.  I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Seiden is my neurologist.

03/26/2012

I got a referral to them to get a second opinion.  When I called I was very unhappy with the way the appointment desk treated me...the lady was rude and judgemental and asked questions that were not part of her job.  I was extremely upset.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The name of this practice is Peachtree Neurology.

08/03/2009

Dr. Gilbert was the diagnosing physician. He is very good about choosing my own plan of action. He lays out the possible options and lets me decide what the best course of action will be. The staff is very responsive when I have to call in with a question or request in between appointments. He is very proactive in making sure that we look at my long term needs as far as care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Robert W. Gilbert at Peachtree Neurological Clinic as my neurology specialist. I have been seeing Dr. Gilbert for my multiple sclerosis for about the past year and a half.

CATEGORY neurologist

Neurology consultation and management of acute and chronic conditions. EEG (routine and inpatient monitoring), EMG and nerve conduction studies, neuroimaging (MRI), sleep studies, Botox, headache specialty clinic, affiliation with the Multiple Sclerosis center of Atlanta

Surgery