Patti Towhill | Past Life Regression Therapy

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2016

This is the Certified Past Life Regression Therapist heard on Q100 The Bert Show in 2015 and 2016. For information about Patti Towhill's work, including fees, and to set an appointment, please visit AtlantaPastLifeTherapy.com....

11/24/2019

Patti is a gentle loving soul, I would highly recommend her as a wonderful facilitator in your life’s quests and your soul’s progression. I will most certainly go see her again next time I am in the Atlanta area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spiritual work

CATEGORY acupuncture,hypnotherapy

08/16/2017

Amazing! Patti is warm and inviting, understanding and the best listener. She gives personal stories to align with you, and takes you anywhere you wish to go. I am excited to see her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regression Therapy

CATEGORY acupuncture

Thank you so much. I appreciate your comments and am so happy your session was valuable. I thoroughly enjoyed it also. I hope to see you again sometime when you want to do more personal exploration. Wishing you many blessings, Patti

08/10/2017

It well very well and it was very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Therapy and orientation

CATEGORY acupuncture

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your comments and am so happy your session was valuable. I thoroughly enjoyed it also. I hope to see you again sometime when you want to do more personal exploration. Wishing you many blessings, Patti

Non-hypnosis Past Life Regression Therapy, Holistic Counseling, Resonance Repatterning® Energy Healing

This is NOT a psychic reading and your past lives will NOT be narrated to you. Past Life Regression Therapy is only done in person.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal