Parthenon Builders and Roofing

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since January 2013

Locally owned....

Connelly Residential Services Inc

Connelly Residential Services, Inc. is a general construction company that services the north metro Atlanta area. We are a licensed general contractor with 20+ years of experience. By choosing Connelly Residential Services, Inc., you will work one on one with the owner of the company from start to finish on your home project or addition. Working as a small company, we get to personally know each customer to ensure satisfaction. Our estimates are always free. Let us show you why "building relationships" is important to us!

05/11/2017

Tim contacted me and scheduled an appointment for the very next day. Was responsive and attentive to my needs and did the job quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and Minor loose shingle securing.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to communicate!

02/26/2016

06/26/2015

Very professional and friendly. Provided the quickest and best estimate with an Angies List discount. I got quotes from 5 companies. Property was left as picked up and neat as it was found. Mark Bush was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Parthenon tore off 2 layers of very old shingles, replaced rotted wood, and put on new roof.

04/03/2015

Mark the sales manager was prompt in setting up a time. They came and inspected the roof.  They did 1 small minor repair when I expected much worse.  Very trustworthy and knowledgeable roof tech.  Bottom line, you can trust them and what they will do for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

02/18/2015

Mark Bush and his team were knowledgable, responsive and professional in every aspect of my dealings with them. They knew how to work with the insurance company to get the maximum reimbursement and they even uncovered errors made by the insurance adjuster. I talked to lots of roofers before I selected Parthenon. They are one of the best contractors I have ever worked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Home building & remodeling, roofing, general contracting and custom pools.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal