Olansky Dermatology Associates

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2008

Olansky Dermatology Associates, founded in 1981, is a full-service dermatology practice located in the Buckhead district of Atlanta, near Lenox Square Mall. The team includes four physicians, a physician’s assistant, a laser specialist, and a clinical aesthetician....

06/29/2017

Professional service, received an effective treatment plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acne treatment

04/11/2017

👌Dr. David was thorough as usual and as funny as ever!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly exam

08/12/2016

They removed an earlier skin cancer for my mom. Everything went well. They have friendly office staff and a caring doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dermatology

03/14/2016

It went really well. Dr. O is funny. He is very thorough a takes his time with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Olansky is a trip. He not only is a perfectionist when it comes to care of your skin, he is also a comedian, so you get two for the price of one! I was in for my annual skin check.

11/02/2015

Both years, I was seen in and out of the office quickly and efficiently without feeling rushed. I definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a friend who has had skin cancer in the past and highly recommends Mary. So I use her for my and my husband's yearly skin cancer checks.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Dermatology, Skin Cancer Screenings, Cosmetic, Laser, Injectibles & Fillers, General Dermatology, Dermatological Surgery, Mohs Surgery For Skin Cancer & Cosmetic Dermatology

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa