Nelson Exteriors

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since September 2007

Family owned & operated. Nelson Exteriors has been painting houses for over 40 years so you can be confident that your project will benefit from our experience and knowledge. In addition to this, each crew has a supervisor assigned to it in order to ensure customer satisfaction and assist with any customer questions or concerns. At Nelson Exteriors, our work ethic is based on doing what we say we are going to do, and following the Golden Rule.- Scott Nelson, President....

One Source Pressure Washing LLC

Locally owned & operated. Full service pressure washing company serving Cumming, GA and surrounding areas.

04/07/2020

Nelson was very professional and the quality of work performed is great. House looks new again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotten wood, scrap, caulk and paint house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

03/26/2020

After 45yrs owning different homes I’ve used several roofing company’s over the years. Nelson Exteriors finished the job in one day. Love my new roof. Quality and price were great. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing project

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

09/15/2018

Nelson Exteriors was referred to me by a number of people on the NextDoor neighborhood site, and was already in their recommended section for satisfied customers. We have received many compliments on our house after they completely repaired, resided and painted the entire outside of our home. I obtained 4 estimates, and not only was Nelsons the least expensive, but they included several things the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
completely repaired, resided and painted the entire outside of our home

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors

Thank you so very much for the great reviews! We greatly appreciate the time you took to let us know!

09/01/2018

Terrific. Jason, our Project Manager kept us informed, was on site and kept job on schedule. Second time we’be used Nelson, recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted home, replaced gutter, front window, rotted wood

CATEGORY gutter repair,pressure washing,house painters

Thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate your business!

06/22/2018

Kudos to them for being so busy they don’t want/need more business . . . But very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them through Angie’s List and received an automated reply asking me to call them. I called several times during their posted hours to no avail. When I finally reached them I was told that they would call back within 48 hours to setup an appt for a whole house exterior estimate. 96 hours later I am still waiting for that call.

CATEGORY house painters

We are sorry that you had a poor experience. We do our best to communicate with all of our potential customers that it is our busy time of year and that it might take a bit longer to return calls. We hope to hire more employees to keep up with the amount of work so that we can give our customers a better experience. We wish you all the best and hope that we can potentially work for you in the futu...

Residential & Commercial - Siding Replacement, HardiePlank, Roofing, Interior & Exterior Painting, Rotten Wood Repair, Vinyl Window Replacement & Pressure Washing

Vinyl Siding, & Wallpaper Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available, PayPal