Mr. Technique, Inc.

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2013

I'm a freelance web developer in the Atlanta, GA area. Most of my clients are small businesses with the occasional non-profit organization....

Modern Web Studios

99  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

07/25/2014

Tom was very responsive. He was making changes on the website within 1 week of being contacted. He also changed the format of the website and is working improving our SEO. I would recommend Mr. Technique to any business looking to update their websites.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped to organize and update my website. He added some more tabs and content, while making the site more user friendly. Tom has some great ideas and I will continue to work with him.

CATEGORY web designers

11/27/2013

The service and responsiveness is second to none. Collaboration with Mr. Technique on these projects has been a very rewarding experience. I will continue to use their service and highly recommend them to others in need of web development.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom Nguyen of Mr. Technique has over the last two years helped to develop two of our websites. He is presently assisting with SEO for these sites.

CATEGORY web designers

Thanks a bunch! I look forward to giving the same service in the future.

I offer website design, web hosting, and organic search engine optimization services. I mainly service Atlanta and cities within a 50 mile radius.

Computer repair