Laureate Medical Group

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since October 2008

Since 1962, Laureate Medical Group has built a reputation based on providing excellent medical care, combined with sincere compassion for patients. This longstanding tradition serves as the basis for the operation of each office and is the foundation of the practice’s mission....

C

11/04/2019

Had an appointment for a sleep study and was told to pay upfront since it wasn't covered by insurance. Was told the fee included the test and results. After going in for the results, I received a bill for almost $200 for my 5 minute meeting with the PA who told me I needed TJ go see another doctor. After multiple calls to speak to someone with no callback, they finally called after a few months wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sleep study

08/23/2017

The practice is run efficiently and on time. Care providers are attentive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I both see Dr. Rachel Delfavero at Laureate Medical Group for our primary care medical care.

07/12/2016

Very efficient check in and check out and very little wait time. Dr. Delfavero and staff are thorough, efficient and supportive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide primary medical care.

07/22/2015

They are fine. I have been going there probably for more than fifteen years. They are absolutely a good provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The physician that I go to is Dr. Morris Brown. I use him every six months. My last appointment was for a routine checkup. He is an internist. I have cholesterol and high blood pressure problem and he monitors it.

D

06/29/2015

Called to set up a new patient appointment on June 29.  Sat on hold for roughly 10 minutes, before an agent answered.  I told the agent that I was looking for a new patient appointment, and she told me that the earliest available was November or December.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to set up a new patient appointment on June 29. Was told via telephone that the earliest available new patient appointment was November or December.  6 months for a checkup is unreasonable.

CATEGORY internist

Internal Medicine. Medical Care. Nutrition & Weight Management.