Laughing Rainbow Cleaning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

914 Juniper St NE

Atlanta, GA 30309

We are a small family run residential and commercial cleaning company specializing in offices and condo in midtown and in the surrounding areas. We have reasonable flat rates that make us affordable. It is easy to budget as you know what you will pay before you book. The bulk of our clients use us on a bi-weekly basis. However, we have weekly, monthly and 'as needed' slots available. We also can handle small to medium size offices at competitive rates. Our Rainbows all have been C.O.R.E cleaning trained, background checked and bonded....

house cleaning (3)

11/12/2020

I would recommend them. They have a very competitive pricing. They did a thorough job. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They were nice people. They were pleasant to work with. It was a good experience overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did house cleaning for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/29/2020

Mikhail and her crew are awesome; seriously, truly awe - some. I needed lots of help and called for a deep cleaning, initially. I was impressed with their professionalism, lack of judgment, and efficiency. Their attention to detail was superb as well. I'm a particular person and I was happy I didn't have to go after them to point out missed spots or areas not cleaned well. I've since hired them on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! I am so happy you have been pleased with our cleanings. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your growing family. I am glad we are able to help every week now.

10/28/2020

Laughing Rainbow was very meticulous with their cleaning. Will certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Yes, please call us again and we will be happy to help! Cheers!

Commercial cleaning Residential cleaning Move out Move in Airbnb Routine Weekly Daily Monthly Bi-weekly

Trash out Construction cleans Carpet Cleaning Blind Cleaning Wall washing Patio/Garage Exterior

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal