Lau, Dr. Joseph S.

Angie's List since September 2011

McGee, Dr. Mark E.

24  REVIEWS
McGee, Dr. Mark E.

Very caring solo general dentist in Apharetta,Ga for over 20 years. We have a team of 6 awesome employee's that have the PPP [People Pleasing Practice] mission statement. We file your insurance and accept all credit cards.

10/21/2013

He is thorough and the office is very clean. Everyone is very nice; he does a good job. He does not see patients on certain days and has his time offs but during his office hours he is always available. If there is an emergency they can get me in right away. His office environment and friendliness of his staff members is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lau has been my dentist for many years almost 20 years. I visit him twice a year for a cleanup and other dental hygiene needs.

12/29/2012

Dr. Lau is very good dentist and his staff is excellent as well. Dr. Lau uses latest technology in his practice and his staff is very knowledgeable about dental insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Lau for general dental cleaning and also for special treatments such as cavity fixing and root canal treatment.

09/23/2011

He is very personable. His office has the latest technologies and he's very good at diagnosing issues. He takes care of routine needs for my family as well as many specialized tasks as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Is is my dentist.