INTERIOR PAINTING COMPANY

Angie's List since September 2007

360 Painting of North Atlanta

360 Painting of North Atlanta is a residential painting company providing fine interior and exterior painting services throughout the Atlanta area. We are professionals with an eye for detail and extensive experience in residential and commercial painting. We are especially proud that the majority of our work comes as repeat business, direct referral from our satisfied customers, and recommendations from home services websites. We carefully protect furniture and flooring, hardware and landscaping, and leave each and every project as clean or cleaner than it was when we arrived. Our experienced crews are friendly, helpful, and treat your home and family with respect. We will keep you informed and quickly address any concerns that may arise as work progresses. We communicate in person, by phone, text and email! We will never ask for final payment until you are absolutely satisfied with our work.

09/20/2007

He was the most professional painter we have ever used. He was timely, neat, the work was beautiful and the price was the same as quoted. The color in the bedroom wasn't exactly like I had pictured it and I wasn't satisfied with it, so they came back out for free and repainted it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted one bedroom, the kitchen and the living room in my house.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/18/2007

They did a wonderful job. There wasn't even a spot of paint spilled or dripped anywhere. They cleaned up after themselves. They worked hard and were finished in a couple of hours. I will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come in and paint two bedrooms in my house for me.

CATEGORY interior painters