iHealthBrokers

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/02/2020

730 Peachtree St NE Ste 570

Atlanta, GA 30308

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 8-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!...

health insurance broker (376)insurance agent (81)health insurance (70)

07/20/2020

Kimberly and Jesse helped us to quickly obtain health insurance after my husband lost his job during Covid-19. New to Medicare, everything was explained in detail and questions answered. (There were ALOT!) They are both very knowledgeable and efficient in recommending what was right for us. Jesse eased our minds by making made this life altering event a little more manageable and walked us through...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New insurance due to loss of job during Covid-19

CATEGORY health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/24/2020

KIMBERLY was kind, understanding and compassionate and took the time to teach me regarding personal insurance vs COBRA. She did NOT have to take the time to teach me about COBRA and when this would be an option and it’s benefits bs getting a new personal insurance plan. This is a very stressful time for me and I was emotional but she spoke reassuringly to me and showed me that there are plausible ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planning and learning options on obtaining health insurance for my family

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/08/2020

Talk about scary times…I did not have a clue how to go about getting immediate medical insurance coverage for my family. Jesse took care of everything and answered all questions with kindness and detail. I feel a great relief in knowing that we have the coverage we need and can now focus on other things in our lives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health and Dental Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/11/2020

I searched the internet for a long time trying to gather all of the facts and information related to all of the various ways of obtaining health insurance, and all of the options. I found iHealth Brokers on Angie's List and liked their reviews and what they had to offer. After talking to a couple of people (Kimberly and Eric), the were very helpful and explained all of the options to me. I used th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed health insurance due to sudden job loss

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

04/24/2020

Jesse is very knowledgable and has access to information about medical insurance across all the states. He helped me identify coverage for a 3-month gap between my COBRA and Medicare. He also helped me with a Medicare supplement. He listened and tailored his recommendations to my concerns. The end result was peace of mind and good value!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bridge medical insurance between COBRA and Medicare; then Medicare supplement insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

04/22/2020

Phenomenally!!! Jesse and Kimberly were extremely knowledgeable and kind to work with. They made the enrollment process so easy. Knowing they will provide their professional expertise for future needs is a wonderful service. I am very grateful!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selection of Medicare supplements

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

02/28/2020

It was excellent. Jimmie was great to work with and very helpful. It made the whole process so easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acquiring health insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

02/12/2020

Awesome! Everyone from Kimberly, who answers the phone calls, to the broker that I spoke to for an initial phone appointment, to the more specific broker who specializes in Medicare Supplement and Advantage policies, was very helpful, friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and informative, and they replied promptly to emailed questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comparison and advice about new medical and dental insurance policies for a complex combination of retirement of health insurance policy-holding spouse, COBRA vs. other options, with other spouse soon to be Medicare-eligible in a few months.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

02/10/2020

This is the second review I am leaving. The staff is kind, helpful, knowledgable, and professional. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for health insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with Health Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

02/06/2020

Spoke to Jimmy Needles. He said he'd call back with a quote and never did. It's been a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance Quote Requested

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Good Morning, I just reviewed your file and because your quote is unique, it's simply taking a little longer than normal to get back from all of the carriers. I apologize if Jimmie didn't clearly indicate the timeline. He has called and emailed you but has been unable to get through. You're more than welcome to call him directly, email him directly or call us at 866-260-9829 at any time in order t...

We specialize in health insurance. We help individuals, families, businesses and Medicare beneficiaries in all 50 states and DC. We work with over 200 insurance carriers and our service is free of charge.

Auto & Homeowners Insurance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check