GOLDEN RULE TREE SERVICE

Angie's List since September 2007

BOUTTE TREE INC

209  REVIEWS
BOUTTE TREE INC

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. We care deeply about the Atlanta community at large and want to be a part of this city's growth and development. Our employees are respectful and polite, professional, well trained, and fully insured. Call us today for top-level service helping you care for the largest living things on your property. Professional tree care is our passion!

Offers by BOUTTE TREE INC on Angie's List

12/23/2014

They did an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 13 pine trees

05/30/2013

I've used them several times. Several people that live around me used them and I used them from just word of mouth but I've been so happy with them, and I always just call them. They do a really, really good job of not disturbing anything around the tree and they do a great clean up and on the couple of jobs I had them do, I did have other people give me an estimate, their pricing was the best not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually used Golden Rule Tree Service to remove a tree but I got an estimate from them last week to do a different tree. I think it was $300 to remove the tree and then $100 extra to grind the stomp which is a different person who does that anyway.

09/06/2007

I got their name from a neighbor and I thought they had a really cheap rate, so that is why I chose them. They did such a good job on my home that my other neighbors were asking me for all of their information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Golden Rule Tree Service cut down one tree and ground the stump.

CATEGORY tree service

TREE REMOVAL & STUMP GRINDING.