Excel Carpet & Flooring

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since January 2007

A commitment to completely satisfy our customer needs has allowed Excel to be top rated. Angie's list has given a small local family business that provides excellent customer service and extremely low prices to excel due to word of mouth advertising. Over the past 22 years we have had the opportunity to make the floor buying process stress free for our clients while building a strong reputation for standing behind our workmanship. Read our reviews and please allow us the opportunity to earn you as a customer for life....

Sir Grout Atlanta

141  REVIEWS
Sir Grout Atlanta

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout and stone and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Award 2019

07/23/2018

Great guys, great work. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install hardwood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

05/22/2018

Enjoyed working with this company. Josh came out for the measure. He was very personable and was able to give me some great ideas for things that I was having a hard time figuring out. He has great design suggestions. He was very prompt with the quote and the prices were competitive with the other 3 quotes I received. I went to the showroom to actually choose the carpets, and Dave spent a lot of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting for 2 bedrooms & separate master closet; 2 custom rugs

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to asssiting you with your future flooring projects. Thanks again! Josh

01/02/2018

Marcos and his team did an outstanding job and were very fast too. The carpet upstairs looks brand new and all of the furniture was placed back perfectly. Thank you to everyone at Excel. They will be the first place I call for my flooring needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching.

05/24/2017

It went very well. They just take the carpet and stretch it so it does not have wrinkles in it. I would give them an A, they deserve it. The prices was a little higher than I hoped but it was okay. It was good quality. They are very responsive. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet stretching.

05/03/2017

Bought an upgraded carpet for less than the other 2 companies quoted me for a much cheaper grade carpet. Installation was professional and they cleaned up well during and after installation. I would use them again. We are enjoying the new carpet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet replacement in bedrooms

CATEGORY carpet installation

Sales and installation of carpet, rugs, hardwood, laminates, ceramic tile & vinyl.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal