Ent Of Georgia

Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

03/12/2014

They are very punctual and staff are friendly. I felt like my time was definitely well spent there. They didn't keep me there too long. He did a good job and he explained what was going on. I would consider using him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hewitt is my ear, nose and throat doctor and last appointment was about two years ago. I was having throat issues and he checked me out and diagnosed what was going off of it and treated that.

D

09/12/2013

Dr. Kim was nice but it would have been better if she had done the blood test at the 1st visit instead a week later when I had to return because I was still sick. The equipment used for the hearing test did not work so I could not get that test done that day. At the next follow up visit I was told that I did not have an appointment even when I produced a card. I was told I could not be seen that d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very sick, sore throat, lost voice, lost hearing, problem with eyes.

09/12/2013

Her advice was excellent. I no longer have the issue. That worked out quite well, to my way of thinking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Witter-Hewitt for an issue. She was pleasant, knowledgeable, and thorough. She took time to answer questions I had. I was very pleased.

09/24/2012

He's a wonderful doctor. He's very talented. You can have a lot of confidence in him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my ear, nose, and throat doctor.

07/12/2012

It’s good. He’s done surgery as well. I've been seeing him for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see him for chronic sinus and ear problems.