Cummings, Dr. Laura W.

Angie's List since October 2008

06/11/2013

I arrived on time and was taken to the exam room, but Dr. Cummings was slightly behind schedule so I had to wait for 20 minutes or so.  However, once she came in, the whole process took less than 10 minutes and she was quick and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual gynecological checkup.

07/28/2011

It's also worth mentioning that their new office is fantastic. The other location was fine, but the new location is much better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Cummings for the last five years or so. She is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very approachable - which I think is key for a doctor who can be dealing with sensitive issues. I previously saw Dr. Virginia Floyd at this practice and loved her. I was so upset when she left because I didn't think I'd find someone I liked as much, but Dr. Cummings is amazing and I'm so glad she's my doctor.

06/11/2009

Dr. Cummings was very professional with a good bedside manor. She made the exams easy, encouraged questions, and provided clear explainations. I had no complications with the surgery and my recovery was made much easier because of the detailed aftercare recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Cummings for a routine exam. During this exam and through follow up testing, it was discovered that I needed minor surgery. The surgery was preformed by Dr. Cummings.

12/17/2008

I was just so pleased to find her. I have been seeing her now for about 2 years. She is excellent, knowledgeable, caring and has that investigative way about her. She just doesn't try to get you out of the office really quick. She is going to go the source of whatever the problem is. I will continue to go to her in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my gynecologist.

Gynecologist.