Bregenzers Inc

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2003

Bregenzer's has won landscape awards and been featured in magazines and TV. We have helped our customers develop their outside living areas since 1977 by finding creative ways to solve their problems in the most cost efficient manner. We recyle when ever feasible. Bregenzer's in house crews do all work with the exception of specialty needs and equipment. We have the expertise and 37 years experience to accomplish any size project and specialize in difficult sites. Our advantage over any competitor is our personal service and genuine care for our clients and their needs. We clean up our site each day before leaving. Our plant guarantee is the best in the industry. As long as you own your home (*excludes acts of god and third party damage). We show up on time and come each day until your job is complete. Our clients are surveyed annually by an independent research firm to insure our 98% satisfaction rate remains intact....

RAINFALL IRRIGATION INC

ADDITIONAL SERVICES LISTED ON WEBSITE.

12/28/2015

Roger Bregenzer is among the best in the business.  He is creative, responsive and priced well for the high quality of work he does.  We have used him for many projects over the years and he has never let us down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone work, landscaping and routine maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

09/11/2015

They did a wonderful job. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some stone work work for me and some landscaping.

CATEGORY hardscaping

03/25/2014

Very well. So far, no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drainage and waterproofing.

CATEGORY hardscaping

05/31/2013

I am very happy with the outcome of the project. They were always on time and finished the work in a timely manor. It looks really good! People complement me on how it looks. He recycled the concrete to do this work. I like this because it looks aged and maches the appearance of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a retaining wall that was by my home and I had them fix a sea wall on the lake as well.

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

12/15/2011

The process from start to finish was seemless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete front yard and back yard landscape plan and installation of plants.  Installed a sprinkler system for entire yard. Created different sections with innovative groupings of plants including dry stacked retaining walls .  Roger listened to the types of plants I wanted and gave lots of ideas. We first met with Roger the first week of November and really wanted the front yard landscaping to be complete prior to Thanksgiving. Roger was able to pull it off with a couple of days to spare. This was not that easy a task since our front yard had been completely torn up to install a driveway and stairs to the front porch. There was a lot of clean up grading and other tasks to be completed prior to even beginning the installation. Bregenzer's landscape crews are top notch and professional.  We would highly recommend using Bregenzer's for your next landscape project large or small.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Residential and commercial landscaping, hard scape design, installation, landscape lighting, patios, walks, drives, outdoor fire places, kitchens, grading, erosion, drainage, retaining walls, masonry, water features, plantings, carpentry, irrigation & concrete surfaces.

Indoor Carpentry.