BOUTTE TREE INC

A 209 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2006

2158 BOLTON RD NW

Atlanta, GA 30318

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. We care deeply about the Atlanta community at large and want to be a part of this city's growth and development. Our employees are respectful and polite, professional, well trained, and fully insured. Call us today for top-level service helping you care for the largest living things on your property. Professional tree care is our passion!...

tree service (209)

05/28/2020

I've used Boutte Tree three times, the last time to remove several trees of various sizes in the back yard that were too close to the house foundation. The arborist, Alex, came out and was excellent at explaining why some trees could not be removed and why it would be best to remove others. The company submitted the proposal in a timely manner, and the scheduler kept in touch by e-mail regarding t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal by cutting of several trees that were too close to the house foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

04/14/2020

Work was completed exactly as requested. All debris was neatly ground and removed completely. Crew was friendly and very efficient. Couldn't ask for better. I'll call on Boutte Tree again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruned 2 trees; one small tree removed; bush trimmed to manageable level; 3 stumps removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

01/23/2020

Perfect - they came in cut it down in record time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

D

11/11/2019

Unsatisfied... Incomplete service. Will refrain from specific comments but just note that Will have to hire another company to complete the work needed for this property and other properties to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree limbs pruned that overhang the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

Hello Sir, I looked into this and after talking with John, it sounds like your dissatisfaction stems from the amount of work that you believed to have been included in the scope of your work, rather than the quality of the work. Sometimes it can be disappointing if you believed more work to have been included than actually was. But, I have looked into your contract, and the work performed, and wha...

08/27/2019

I have dealt with Boutte Tree for a number of years on tree projects in my yard, large and small. I have always been highly pleased with their consummately professional work and reasonable prices. This morning, their aerial crew came out to remove a limb in a sycamore tree. The limb hung over the house and threatened the main roof ridge. But just as important to me, its branches had captured and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limb Removal - Hard Project, Awesome Job

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Photo for BOUTTE TREE INC - 2158 BOLTON RD NW, Atlanta, GA - 38071677

Thank you so much for this review sir! I have shared it with everyone here, especially Jimmy, Nayef, and Mike. Warms our heart! - Jessa Boutte

08/02/2019

The arborist who evaluated the trees was punctual and very professional, providing a very detailed estimate with pictures. Although I was not home when the team arrived and did most of the work, they did a very good job and left the yard in very good condition. The price was also $900 less than the other estimate I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One tree cut and others pruned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

05/09/2019

They did a really good job and cleaned everything up. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed some trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you ! We appreciate this positive review - it really helps us grow our business! - Jessa Boutte

04/18/2019

The Boutte team knew exactly what they were doing in the removal of a very large double trunk oak tree that was leaning towards my house. It was so large and so close to mine and my neighbor's home that they brought in one of their cranes. I am so glad that they did. It made the removal much quicker and safer. I interviewed several quality tree service companies but I am confident I made the right...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a very large oak tree that was close to my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Thank you sir! We were very pleased to serve you. Glad everything went smoothly and safely. Please let us know how we can help in the future. - Jessa Boutte

01/15/2019

horrible. This company ruined my property by knowingly damaging property and causing $10k worth of damage to surrounding property just to remove a tree from neighbors yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

We value feedback from all of our clients and neighbors in communities where we work. In response to this review, we have an official waiver process where we ask for permission to use neighboring properties to access our clients' trees. You signed a release for our crew to use a crane on your driveway as a favor to your neighbor to remove a tree in a safe and efficient manner. In the process, we a...

12/11/2018

The entire process was very satisfactory. The pruning crew, led by Wayner, was most professional. They had all the right equipment, talked to me as the work was ongoing to address all of my concerns, and took great care not to damage anything. Clean-up was very thorough on both my side of the fence and my neighbor's side. I would be glad to use Boutte Tree, Inc. for this type of work any time, and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large oak tree close to our house and our neighbor's house with overhanging limbs needing to be pruned back. Additional minor pruning on 6 other trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

Photo for BOUTTE TREE INC - 2158 BOLTON RD NW, Atlanta, GA - 37601132

Thank you!!

CRANE REMOVAL, PRUNING, TREE WORK, CONSULTING, FREE ESTIMATES, ARBORIST SERVICES, TREE REMOVAL, TRIMMING, PRUNING & CABLING, PLANT HEALTH CARE, FERTILIZATIONS, DISEASE TREATMENT, PLANTING, CONSULTING.

LANDSCAPING, FENCING