Blu Biohazard & Clean-up

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1390 Northside Dr NW

Atlanta, GA 30318

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

house cleaning (5)pressure washing (3)roof cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)carpet cleaning (2)biohazard cleanup (1)mold removal (1)hauling (1)

01/27/2021

Blue Biohazzard and Cleanup did an EXCELLENT job cleaning my white sofa that my dogs tracked Georgia red clay on! It looks just like new! Will definitely call again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery Cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/05/2021

Communication was amazing. The set up and over the phone consultation was professional and effective. Their work was top notch and made me feel comfortable. Overall it was a great experience and value, the peace of mind alone was worth it and now I feel comfortable again in my own place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanitation and roof cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

01/05/2021

Wonderful job done, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Business Sanitation

CATEGORY house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,mold removal

01/05/2021

I hired Blu Biohazard & Clean up before I was able to re-open my offices for my employees to return to work. They handle deep sanitization. They were professional, efficient & took all safety pre-cautions seriously. They walked me through each step of the process & showed me how all they do will assist in keeping myself & employees more healthy. I was very impressed & will highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,pressure washing,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

01/04/2021

They did an AMAZING job!! I recommend them to all of my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing, Carpet Cleaning and home sanitation

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,hauling services,house cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure.

01/04/2021

They did a great job, very professional and very nice, wiped down all surfaces and had my place looking spotless. I would highly recommend them for any type of cleaning or sanitation, best in the city!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Covid sanitation

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

Biohazard Remediation, Water & Smoke Damage, Mold Testing & Remediation, House Cleanig/Covid Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Junk Removal

Please ask for details