Atlanta Falcons Physical Therapy Centers

Angie's List since November 2010

Because we are part of the same family of businesses that operates the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons, we are able to draw on the club’s extensive experience in sports rehabilitation and physical therapy. We also bring a level of financial investment, passion and commitment that is the hallmark of businesses operated by Atlanta Falcons Owner and Chairman Arthur Blank. Our centers are designed to be state-of-the-art and welcoming for all patients. The moment you walk in you will find a comfortable reception area and will be warmly greeted by a team member ready to assist you. You will also find top quality clinical and fitness areas. Through strategic alliances with several leading manufacturers, each of our centers has the latest in training and rehabilitation equipment. Working closely with the Atlanta Falcons keeps us on the leading edge in delivering the best available technology and evidence-based techniques. To see is a provider is board certified visit www.abms.org...

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Degenerative Disk Disease - Physical Therapist reviewed my condition and established an action plan to address it. Pain was reduced as much as possible.

06/04/2013

They assigned me to a relatively new physical therapist, Justin Thomas, who had recently obtained his doctorate in PT. I was in a pretty bad state emotionally, because the injury occurred three days before a long planned overseas hiking trip, which I had to cancel as a result of my hamstring tear. Justin was sensitive to my needs, a great listener, and a very careful and thorough therapist. As an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sustained a significant hamstring tear. I chose them over another PT associated with my doctor that I had used for previous injuries, because they seemed to be more interested in helping me and could see me more quickly than the other agency. .

01/13/2012

They are more scientific in their approach and more up-to-date in their thinking. Their approach has been much more than the regular run-of-the-mill physical therapy facilities that I have been to before. I would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Body Mechanics Physical Therapy for physical therapy.

01/12/2012

Unlike some PTs who watch you do exercises, they do a lot of manipulation. Seem much more knowledgeable about the body and its workings than other PTs I have seen. They have not solved all of my problems but unfortunately they aren't solveable. They have helped. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frozen shoulder. Have used them before for other musculoskeletal problems.

04/15/2011

Pain to severe that it was very difficult to sit or stand for long periods of time without pain medication. He did such an amazing job. I experienced a major decrease in pain. I would highly recommend these services to others. Very please. Very professional. I was recommended by Emory Sports medicine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referred to David for severe back & leg pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Physical, manual therapy, osteopathic & spinal & pelvic girdle dysfunction, Pilates, yoga, personal training, sports medicine & rehabilitation.