ATLANTA DOG SPA

Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital

Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary medical facility, located in Lilburn, GA . The professional and courteous staff at Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for our highly valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health related educational opportunities for our clients. Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Lilburn and the surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.

02/10/2016

Our dog comes back exhausted because there are so many dogs there; they bark day and night, preventing her from resting peacefully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We board our dog here when we're both away.

CATEGORY kennels, pet grooming

01/10/2011

I loved that they had an indoor and outdoor (with real grass) play areas. The boarding space was a comfortable space for her and they could handle the complex medication regime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our blind, 11 year old dog needed to be boarded and she is high-maintenance (lots of meds). They took her in for the temperment testing and she had a blast. The only reason we didn't board her there was becuase the pick up time on Sunday wasn't late enough to accomodate our flight, but we would trust her with them in a heart beat.

CATEGORY kennels

07/11/2006

The overall measure of whether a place like this passes mustard ultimately lays in my animals' opinion. They LOVE coming here. They don't go that often, but they seem to know when they're going to go play with all of the ''kids'' because they get very excited and don't mind being left. They come home tired but happy. On the other hand, I was not sure this is there is anything the Dog Spa could do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have left my two dogs on numerous occasions for out of town trips; ranging in length from overnight to a full week. For longer stays, I have them bathed before I pick them up.

CATEGORY kennels

DOGGIE DAYCARE, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, GROOMING, CAGE-FREE BOARDING, CANINE COMMERCE, & PUPPY CARE & EDUCATION.