Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since May 2007

Awards & Badges

1735 Defoor Pl NW REAR BLDG

Atlanta, GA 30318

Atlanta Craftsman Interior provides quality custom furniture, Reupholstery, slip-covers, and draperies. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate a room or your entire home, count on Atlanta Craftsman Interiors for your decorative needs. decorating dreams a reality....

upholstery (137)furniture refinishing (37)clothing alteration (4)custom furniture (3)interior decorators (3)upholstery cleaning (2)window treatment (1)auto upholstering (1)

12/27/2020

Perfect!! On time, friendly, efficient & most importantly, he fixed my chair!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BarcaLounger repair

CATEGORY furniture repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

Thank You,Ms [Member Name Removed].

11/25/2020

I am so in love with my chairs and will the work performed by Atlanta Craftman. Ms. Olivia and her husband were both so professional and friendly. Services was timely and well done. The convenience of having them pick up and drop off was great. They are very prompt with their time. I will definitely be using Atlanta Craftman Interiors in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholster 6 dining room chairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Thanks,Ms.[Member Name Removed].

11/16/2020

Very well, very impressed with Mr Russell's work and expertise. My project was completed within a reasonable and fair time and Ms. Olivia was more than accommodating to meet me and arrange our pickup. She was very professional, understanding, and personable which made the entire experience memorable. She and Mr Russell were like family to me, like an aunt and uncle I've been around all my life and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered 2 sitting chairs and converted a coffee table into an ottoman

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

THANKS ,MS.[Member Name Removed].

11/02/2020

Atlanta Craftsman Interiors reupholstered six dining table chairs for me and did a FABULOUS job! It was exactly what I wanted, and they are beautiful. Olivia was fun and easy to work with, patient with me as I picked out the color and fabric, and I would definitely work with her again. I highly recommend this company! Oh - and bonus - they pick up and deliver!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstering

CATEGORY upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thank You,Ms.[Member Name Removed].

08/29/2020

Olivia and James are true professionals. She has a great eye and a wonderful sensibility of color and pattern, and James is quite simply a great artist and craftsman. I could not be more pleased with the results of my project. If you need to do an upholstery job in Midtown, just call Olivia.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had many pieces of furniture (chairs, stools) that I have acquired over the years upholstered. Finally!

CATEGORY alterations

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Thanks You so Much ,Mr.[Member Name Removed]

06/15/2020

We paid over $2700 for re-upholstering our sofa, which at first looked beautiful. 17 months later, the front cushion had burst at the seams. We are an older couple and did NOT put a lot of wear and tear on the upholstery. The design of the sofa is also simple and should have been easy to work with. I wish I could include a photo with this review. We bought very expensive fabric and expected the wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-upholstered sofa

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that you are unhappy with our services. We stand behind our work and we never knew of this problem, you never called us to complain but we would love to make you happy ASAP. I will attempt to contact you.

05/04/2020

Working with Olivia and Russell was an excellent experience. I sent pictures via email of my existing furniture and fabric I had purchased, and Olivia provided a preliminary quote. When they came to pick up my furniture they evaluated the existing condition in detail and we updated the plan and quote accordingly. My furniture was top quality when originally purchased but had more than 15 years of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstering of living room sofa, two chairs, ottoman and throw pillows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

Photo for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 38538890

01/18/2020

They were good and they were wonderful. I'm very impressed. They were honest and told me what the cost at the beginning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the upholstery.

CATEGORY upholstery,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

12/28/2019

Olivia was such a pleasure to work with. She helped me understand the quality of material I would need to prevent it from wearing through like the old fabric, and she sent me tons of sample pictures in advance so she would have exactly the options I wanted to see when she arrived in person. Both times she and the rest of the crew came to my home, I was on a tight time frame pretty early in the mor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered a worn wingback loveseat and refinished the four legs. Included helping me choose the fabric, picking up the furniture from my second-story condo, and delivering the completed project back to my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Photo for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 38304400

12/18/2019

It went splendidly. I was very impressed by the professionalism of this business. They responded immediately to my request for help, and the work was completed in less than two weeks. The reupholstery is beautiful, and I am very happy with the results. Both the recliner and the chair needed extensive repairs that were carried out skillfully. In both cases, the chairs were given new life for which ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair and reupholstering of two chairs--one a recliner

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Re-upholstery, Upholstery, Custom Slip Covers, Custom Window Treatments, Custom Bedding, Refinished Furniture, Repaired Furniture, Custom Paint Furniture, Custom Built Furniture, Patio Cushions. Custom Booths & Banquettes. Custom Church Pews.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal