Atlanta Allergy & Asthma Clinic - Powers Ferry

Angie's List since April 2011

06/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allergy testing.

02/03/2014

Got the info I needed that day. Very nice staff & doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested for allergies.

09/16/2013

The entire office is very friendly and efficient. I currently go twice a week for allergy shots in addition to seeing the doctor for followup visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have severe asthma and seasonal allergies. I met with the doctor, had the full battery of tests and the proscription seems to be working.

05/11/2012

I saw Dr. Lenchner about 3 weeks ago.  He is very thorough, and takes a lot of time to answer any questions. He is very competent, and will take the time to help you any way he can.  I absolutely will see him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lenchner is my allergist. The last time I saw him was for a follow up to get started with my allergy shots.

08/18/2011

I would rate them pretty highly.  My husbands been going there for about 18 months.  It's easy to get appointments.  There is excellent follow up between the clinic staff, mainly the nurses and patients.  The staff is available by phone when you need them.  They are very patient, focused and customer oriented.  They are very, very good and they handle a large number of patients.  They do a good jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my husbands' allergists.  He sees Dr. Kalish.

CATEGORY allergist

Asthma & allergy/immunology care.