American Property Restoration

B 7 Reviews

Founded 2008 •

3440 Oakcliff Rd Suite 124

Atlanta, GA 30340

American Property Restoration Inc. is a full-service disaster restoration company delivering 24/7 emergency response and swift remediation results to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and government properties. APRCAT staff has been in the business of restoration, remediation, abatement, consulting, and construction for a combined total of over 75 years. Our service professionals have both the academic and project management experience necessary to deliver cost-effective solutions within a timely manner. ...

water damage restoration (4)biohazard cleanup (1)roofing (1)home remodeling (1)mold removal (1)

04/22/2020

They did a really good job for me. It took a little while but it was fine. I have no problem on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on the damaged made by the tree fell on my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

04/21/2020

They did a two million dollar deal after hurricane damage. They do all of my restoration and repair work currently and in the future. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handled all of my restoration for the last ten years.

CATEGORY remodeling,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old shingle roofing, vents, etc. and replaced with new.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2013

04/15/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2016

08/05/2013

We used the twice. It was a good experience. They did everything the way they said they would do it. I think they were wonderful. They were very professional. They answered all the questions that we asked them. They were very punctual. I think the price was okay, it wasn't very elevated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Property Restoration, they came here twice. They take all the water away. They dried the basement with a machine. They dried the basement and the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2013

C

12/15/2012

APRcat arrived at the house precisely on time. I met with Abdul, the project manager and told him that nothing would begin until we had a scope of work and signed contract. He left to call Diallo and ask him to come to the house. When Abdul returned, I asked him about the process of mold remediation. I already knew what was to be done, but wanted to hear it from him. As he told me the steps I wrot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When storm Sandy occurred, the City of Long Beach, NY evacuated. My house was flooded with more than a foot of water. Electricity was lost and they also shut down water and sewer services, which was not restored for more than 2 weeks. As such, nobody was allowed into Long Beach for the first week. Without the opportunity to go to my house, open windows and begin cleanup, mold started to grow and spread. Combined with the bacteria from sewerage backup, the house was completely uninhabitable. One could not only see the mold, but one could smell it. The air was unhealthy. Everything needed to be thrown away and the entire house had to be remediated for mold. My sister saw a truck driving through the streets that offered mold remediation services. It was American Property Restoration (APRcat). She called and scheduled an appointment. Diallo, the sales person, came out and told her how they would go about remediating the mold. They would clean all the wood surfaces including the crawl space (although the sub flooring would have to be removed) and allow it to dry for a day or two. They would then wire scrub any spots or mold stains and treat the wood with an 18% hydrogen peroxide serum to kill the mold and allow that to dry for a day or two. Finally, they would apply an antimicrobial sealant, which would prohibit mold growth. Throughout the entire process air scrubbers would be used to extract the contaminants from the air, and air blowers would be used to dry the wood and expedite the remediation process. The entire process would take a week and cost $7800. I had researched the process of mold remediation on my own, so I felt this was a fair price and they knew what was to be done. My sister agreed and an appointment was scheduled for the following Monday. (That weekend we had demo'd the house down to the studs. We intended to remove the sub flooring as APRcat suggested; however, the demo guys and another mold remediation company said it was not necessary. We informed Diallo that the sub flooring would not be removed. He was fine with that, but said it would cost an additional $500 - $1,000 more. He would run the numbers and get back to us. Fortunately I was in town the day they were to begin work. I asked my sister for a copy of the contract with the scope of work and price. They did not provide one. I told her work would not begin until we had a scope of work and signed contract with a dollar value.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2012

04/12/2012

Overall, the experience was very good. Once the insurance goes through, we'll be using them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided us with estimates on fire restoration work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2012

Water & Fire damage, Mold remediation, Store damage, Asbestos & abatement, Repairs & reconstruction, General contracting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check